I'm ready to get back to my winning way this week, and no better place to start than a Fight Night in Brazil! Best Bets are 2+ units, best of luck to everyone this weekend!
Melo 1->1.75
Lipski - no line as of now due to late opponent change, but I like her in this fight
Andrade 5.3->2
Brown 1->1.05
Trinaldo 1.4->1
Ramos*
Krause 4.1->2
Perez 1.25->1
Arroyo 1.05->1
Oliveira*
Rua 2.85->1
Blachowicz 3.4->2
*Ramos (-350) and Oliveira (-450) have pretty high prices, and rightfully so, so I'm playing a parlay of the two (-175 odds) 3.5->2
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
13-12; -6.7 units through the last 2 events
I'm ready to get back to my winning way this week, and no better place to start than a Fight Night in Brazil! Best Bets are 2+ units, best of luck to everyone this weekend!
Melo 1->1.75
Lipski - no line as of now due to late opponent change, but I like her in this fight
Andrade 5.3->2
Brown 1->1.05
Trinaldo 1.4->1
Ramos*
Krause 4.1->2
Perez 1.25->1
Arroyo 1.05->1
Oliveira*
Rua 2.85->1
Blachowicz 3.4->2
*Ramos (-350) and Oliveira (-450) have pretty high prices, and rightfully so, so I'm playing a parlay of the two (-175 odds) 3.5->2
Best of luck to you both! Anything can happen in the UFC, and I respect both of your opinions, but I believe those 2 fights are both wins by finish. May we all be profitable today!
Best of luck to you both! Anything can happen in the UFC, and I respect both of your opinions, but I believe those 2 fights are both wins by finish. May we all be profitable today!