Don't know if I'll be around to post tomorrow. Solid week last week. GL to all this weekend.
Main:
Parlay: Yanez/Phillips @ -116 (2u)
Parlay: Elkins vs Minner o1.5rds/Heinisch vs Imavov o1.5 rds @ -121 (1u)
Barber @+125 (.5u)
Elkins @+130 (.5u)
Don't know if I'll be around to post tomorrow. Solid week last week. GL to all this weekend.
Main:
Parlay: Yanez/Phillips @ -116 (2u)
Parlay: Elkins vs Minner o1.5rds/Heinisch vs Imavov o1.5 rds @ -121 (1u)
Barber @+125 (.5u)
Elkins @+130 (.5u)
Don't know if I'll be around to post tomorrow. Solid week last week. GL to all this weekend.
Main:
Parlay: Yanez/Phillips @ -116 (2u)
Parlay: Elkins vs Minner o1.5rds/Heinisch vs Imavov o1.5 rds @ -121 (1u)
Barber @+125 (.5u)
Elkins @+130 (.5u)
Sprinkles:
Heinisch in rd 3 +1700
Elkins in rd 3 +1700
Soriano rd 1 +400
Dillashaw by dec +600
*Costa in rd 1 +650, rd 2 +1400 *Important note: I have Yanez in a 2u parlay that I posted above, and think he will get the job done. My reasoning for this play here is that if Costa were to win, I think he does it early in the fight. This softens the blow in case the parlay doesn't work out.
Sprinkles:
Heinisch in rd 3 +1700
Elkins in rd 3 +1700
Soriano rd 1 +400
Dillashaw by dec +600
*Costa in rd 1 +650, rd 2 +1400 *Important note: I have Yanez in a 2u parlay that I posted above, and think he will get the job done. My reasoning for this play here is that if Costa were to win, I think he does it early in the fight. This softens the blow in case the parlay doesn't work out.
Winning night, but nothing big. Judges were awful (nothing new though) Phillips losing that decision hurt bad, but Barber winning helped....way she goes!
RESULTS:+ $20.14
Main:+$10.14
Parlay: Yanez/Phillips @ -116 (2u) L, -$200
Parlay: Elkins vs Minner o1.5rds/Heinisch vs Imavov o1.5 rds @ -121 (1u) W,+ $82.64
Barber @+125 (.5u) W, + $62.50
Elkins @+130 (.5u) W, + $65
Sprinkles: +$10.00
Dillashaw by dec +600 W, +$60.00
Heinisch in rd 3 +1700 L, -$10
Elkins in rd 3 +1700 L, -$10
Soriano rd 1 +400 L, -$10
Costa in rd 1 +650, L, -$10
Costa rd 2 +1400 , L, -$10
Winning night, but nothing big. Judges were awful (nothing new though) Phillips losing that decision hurt bad, but Barber winning helped....way she goes!
RESULTS:+ $20.14
Main:+$10.14
Parlay: Yanez/Phillips @ -116 (2u) L, -$200
Parlay: Elkins vs Minner o1.5rds/Heinisch vs Imavov o1.5 rds @ -121 (1u) W,+ $82.64
Barber @+125 (.5u) W, + $62.50
Elkins @+130 (.5u) W, + $65
Sprinkles: +$10.00
Dillashaw by dec +600 W, +$60.00
Heinisch in rd 3 +1700 L, -$10
Elkins in rd 3 +1700 L, -$10
Soriano rd 1 +400 L, -$10
Costa in rd 1 +650, L, -$10
Costa rd 2 +1400 , L, -$10
