I'm sure glad to be moving on from last week's train wreck that was UFC 247. Had a bad week with my bets, but still in the black overall this year through the first 3 events. I've noticed in the past that I've done significantly better at Fight Nights vs PPVs, and there are quite a few fights I really love this week, so let's get to it! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Paiva 2.5->1
Chiasson*
Dvalishvili 3.3->2
Bontorin 1->1.25
Miller 1->1.2
Wood 3.2->2
Means*
Medeiros 2.2->2
Vargas 1->2.2
Borella 1->1.4
Townsend 1->3
Pereira*3.2->2
Blachowicz 1->1.7
*I'm parlaying Chiasson (-800), Means (-340), and Pereira (-160) 3->4.1
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
18-13 +3.8 units through 3 events
I'm sure glad to be moving on from last week's train wreck that was UFC 247. Had a bad week with my bets, but still in the black overall this year through the first 3 events. I've noticed in the past that I've done significantly better at Fight Nights vs PPVs, and there are quite a few fights I really love this week, so let's get to it! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Paiva 2.5->1
Chiasson*
Dvalishvili 3.3->2
Bontorin 1->1.25
Miller 1->1.2
Wood 3.2->2
Means*
Medeiros 2.2->2
Vargas 1->2.2
Borella 1->1.4
Townsend 1->3
Pereira*3.2->2
Blachowicz 1->1.7
*I'm parlaying Chiasson (-800), Means (-340), and Pereira (-160) 3->4.1
3-9 -11.9 units; 21-22 -8.1 units through 4 events
What a brutal night for my bets! A couple of ill-advised knees cost me any chance at salvaging the card. But I'm not going to be a little pu$$y like Diego Sanchez and quit. I will be back better than ever for UFC Aukland next week!
Paiva 2.5->1
Chiasson*
Dvalishvili 3.3->2
Bontorin 1->1.25
Miller 1->1.2
Wood 3.2->2
Means*
Medeiros 2.2->2
Vargas 1->2.2
Borella 1->1.4
Townsend 1->3
Pereira*3.2->2
Blachowicz 1->1.7
*I'm parlaying Chiasson (-800), Means (-340), and Pereira (-160) 3->4.1
3-9 -11.9 units; 21-22 -8.1 units through 4 events
What a brutal night for my bets! A couple of ill-advised knees cost me any chance at salvaging the card. But I'm not going to be a little pu$$y like Diego Sanchez and quit. I will be back better than ever for UFC Aukland next week!
Paiva 2.5->1
Chiasson*
Dvalishvili 3.3->2
Bontorin 1->1.25
Miller 1->1.2
Wood 3.2->2
Means*
Medeiros 2.2->2
Vargas 1->2.2
Borella 1->1.4
Townsend 1->3
Pereira*3.2->2
Blachowicz 1->1.7
*I'm parlaying Chiasson (-800), Means (-340), and Pereira (-160) 3->4.1