Cutelaba -125
Fight to go distance +260 (smaller play)
GL to all!
Adding:
Reyes/Prochazka Over 2.5rds @ +140
Maybe I'm a sucker tonight. But I think Reyes survives the early storm, and drags this one out a bit.
Adding:
Reyes/Prochazka Over 2.5rds @ +140
Maybe I'm a sucker tonight. But I think Reyes survives the early storm, and drags this one out a bit.
great call. look at these idiots falling for the trap haha
great call. look at these idiots falling for the trap haha
Thanks man! Cutelaba got robbed there IMO, but +260 feels good. Will finish up on the night either way....but let's hope for Reyes/Jiri o2.5
Thanks man! Cutelaba got robbed there IMO, but +260 feels good. Will finish up on the night either way....but let's hope for Reyes/Jiri o2.5
Thanks man! Cutelaba got robbed there IMO, but +260 feels good. Will finish up on the night either way....but let's hope for Reyes/Jiri o2.5
Thanks man! Cutelaba got robbed there IMO, but +260 feels good. Will finish up on the night either way....but let's hope for Reyes/Jiri o2.5
Yup, lucked out lol! It is actually saying that it was "cancelled"... FWIW, I use betMGM. It's giving me the message "Winning selection not available in market"
Yup, lucked out lol! It is actually saying that it was "cancelled"... FWIW, I use betMGM. It's giving me the message "Winning selection not available in market"
it was a split decision so tickets are pushed
it was a split decision so tickets are pushed
Cutelaba -125 PUSH, 1u
Fight to go distance +260 (smaller play) W, .5u
Reyes/Prochazka Over 2.5rds @ +140 L, 1u
1-1-1 tonight for a small profit. Catch ya next weekend.
Cutelaba -125 PUSH, 1u
Fight to go distance +260 (smaller play) W, .5u
Reyes/Prochazka Over 2.5rds @ +140 L, 1u
1-1-1 tonight for a small profit. Catch ya next weekend.
Thank you, I honestly didn't know this! I figured that if a book offered a "Draw" option to bet on, then they wouldn't do this.
Thank you, I honestly didn't know this! I figured that if a book offered a "Draw" option to bet on, then they wouldn't do this.
