Valid criticism isn't trolling. You do post chalk and I've never seen you write anything intelligent on a fight. Just odds and a name. No context on how much you actually bet or why. Oh and your boxing emoji, every f'ing time. But hey mahalo. Now that's trolling
Valid criticism isn't trolling. You do post chalk and I've never seen you write anything intelligent on a fight. Just odds and a name. No context on how much you actually bet or why. Oh and your boxing emoji, every f'ing time. But hey mahalo. Now that's trolling
Valid criticism isn't trolling. You do post chalk and I've never seen you write anything intelligent on a fight. Just odds and a name. No context on how much you actually bet or why. Oh and your boxing emoji, every f'ing time. But hey mahalo. Now that's trolling
I make a straight bet for every pick under -200. If it's over -200 I usually put in a parlay no more then 4 fights usually. Every bet is one unit because I place a few during the night. Making a write up for every pick will take forever because I have so much. Now if you ask me I would love to explain why I like a particular side. If you don't like someones thread stay out. Last time im answering any negative remark.
Aloha
Big Scoops
Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:
Valid criticism isn't trolling. You do post chalk and I've never seen you write anything intelligent on a fight. Just odds and a name. No context on how much you actually bet or why. Oh and your boxing emoji, every f'ing time. But hey mahalo. Now that's trolling
I make a straight bet for every pick under -200. If it's over -200 I usually put in a parlay no more then 4 fights usually. Every bet is one unit because I place a few during the night. Making a write up for every pick will take forever because I have so much. Now if you ask me I would love to explain why I like a particular side. If you don't like someones thread stay out. Last time im answering any negative remark.