After doing her weigh in and doing press photos Jessica Eye said she couldn't stand. Can't help but feel there is a ton of value on Calvillo at -115. I just don't see how Eye will be able to recover to 100% in 24 hours. Aspen Ladd had a similarly bad weight cut last summer where she needed to be carried off stage after weighing in. GDR knocked her out in 16 seconds.
After doing her weigh in and doing press photos Jessica Eye said she couldn't stand. Can't help but feel there is a ton of value on Calvillo at -115. I just don't see how Eye will be able to recover to 100% in 24 hours. Aspen Ladd had a similarly bad weight cut last summer where she needed to be carried off stage after weighing in. GDR knocked her out in 16 seconds.
After doing her weigh in and doing press photos Jessica Eye said she couldn't stand. Can't help but feel there is a ton of value on Calvillo at -115. I just don't see how Eye will be able to recover to 100% in 24 hours. Aspen Ladd had a similarly bad weight cut last summer where she needed to be carried off stage after weighing in. GDR knocked her out in 16 seconds.
I know she had a bad weight cut but I still like Eye to pull it off today. A lot of fighters have bad weight cuts but perform like nothing happens the next day. All depends on fighter heart and how well condition she is in to recover. I think Eye is going to recover good enough to beat Calvillo in a 3 round fight.
BOL bend
BOL ckattar8
BOL wiiooiiw
Mahalo
Big Scoops
Quote Originally Posted by bend:
After doing her weigh in and doing press photos Jessica Eye said she couldn't stand. Can't help but feel there is a ton of value on Calvillo at -115. I just don't see how Eye will be able to recover to 100% in 24 hours. Aspen Ladd had a similarly bad weight cut last summer where she needed to be carried off stage after weighing in. GDR knocked her out in 16 seconds.
I know she had a bad weight cut but I still like Eye to pull it off today. A lot of fighters have bad weight cuts but perform like nothing happens the next day. All depends on fighter heart and how well condition she is in to recover. I think Eye is going to recover good enough to beat Calvillo in a 3 round fight.