I'm hoping to continue my hot streak from last weekend! This isn't the greatest card, possibly even the weakest so far this year, but there's still a few fights I really like, including the Flyweight title fight! As always, best bets are 2+ units
I'm hoping to continue my hot streak from last weekend! This isn't the greatest card, possibly even the weakest so far this year, but there's still a few fights I really like, including the Flyweight title fight! As always, best bets are 2+ units
First I want to say F*CK these new emoticons, bring back the old ones! And second, F*CK Kevin MacDonald for stopping the Cutelaba fight for no reason at all! That being said, I read way too much into Figueiredo's missed weight. He was my original pick, but due to the fact that he didn't even try for the extra 2.5 lbs in the 1 hour he was given, I figured he was far too spent and would be depleted come fight night and Benavidez would cruise to the decision victory.
First I want to say F*CK these new emoticons, bring back the old ones! And second, F*CK Kevin MacDonald for stopping the Cutelaba fight for no reason at all! That being said, I read way too much into Figueiredo's missed weight. He was my original pick, but due to the fact that he didn't even try for the extra 2.5 lbs in the 1 hour he was given, I figured he was far too spent and would be depleted come fight night and Benavidez would cruise to the decision victory.