Hall of Fame
Joined: Apr, 2005
Posts: 22110
Posted:
#1
Hi everyone, looks like an entertaining card Sarurday.
I'm taking Medic "The Doctor" at +105 to defeat Morales the Venezuelan fighter.
I see it that they're going to be on their feet. Morales does not take down too often,
3 times in the last 6 fights, two of them in one of the fights, so what grappling defence
Medic has will be enough. Medic will absolutely overwhelm the Venezuelan with a strike
every 4 seconds and it will be over with quickly. Medic is 29 years old and Morales is almost
37 so I expect more stamina from "the Doctor". Get that plus money.
Medic to win @+105.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hi everyone, looks like an entertaining card Sarurday.
I'm taking Medic "The Doctor" at +105 to defeat Morales the Venezuelan fighter.
I see it that they're going to be on their feet. Morales does not take down too often,
3 times in the last 6 fights, two of them in one of the fights, so what grappling defence
Medic has will be enough. Medic will absolutely overwhelm the Venezuelan with a strike
every 4 seconds and it will be over with quickly. Medic is 29 years old and Morales is almost
37 so I expect more stamina from "the Doctor". Get that plus money.
Medic to win @+105.