Pudilova -140 Edwards missed weight and already not a very good fighter, small bet on FDGTD
Vannata PK ill take the experienced fighter here, big step up in competition
Cutelaba -130 Bet this earlier in the week, never a Tanner Boser fan, but did look good at weight in. still think Ion gets this done and probably finishes Boser
Over 2.5 Parlay +360
Munhoz,Guida,Algeo I like all these to go the distance but super juicy so ill parlay them.
SICKO Play of my life.
Ed Herman +180, ITD +550... CUmming wife went on twitter asking fans for photos of their favorite Zak moments as this is his last fight at home in KC... If all you did is fade retiring fighters your would be the most successful UFC better in history.... don't get me wrong Herman hasn't fought in 3 years and is also old as sh!t and this is a disgusting play, but any time I can fade a retiring fighter at + money its a max max wager. but also one I going to bet and go throw up.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Plays I like today
Pudilova -140 Edwards missed weight and already not a very good fighter, small bet on FDGTD
Vannata PK ill take the experienced fighter here, big step up in competition
Cutelaba -130 Bet this earlier in the week, never a Tanner Boser fan, but did look good at weight in. still think Ion gets this done and probably finishes Boser
Over 2.5 Parlay +360
Munhoz,Guida,Algeo I like all these to go the distance but super juicy so ill parlay them.
SICKO Play of my life.
Ed Herman +180, ITD +550... CUmming wife went on twitter asking fans for photos of their favorite Zak moments as this is his last fight at home in KC... If all you did is fade retiring fighters your would be the most successful UFC better in history.... don't get me wrong Herman hasn't fought in 3 years and is also old as sh!t and this is a disgusting play, but any time I can fade a retiring fighter at + money its a max max wager. but also one I going to bet and go throw up.