After a lackluster showing at UFC 249, I'm stoked that Uncle Dana gave me an early birthday present with a mid-week fight night! I don't know why but I tend to do better on non-PPV events, so let's make some money Wednesday night! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Villanueva 1->1.25
Kelleher 1->1.5
Morales* 3.3->2
Moras 1->2.85
Johnson 2.3->2
Lins 1.6->1
Vettori* 3.5->2
Borg 1->1.5
Dober 1.25->1
St. Preux 1.45->1
Smith* 3.7->2
*I'm parlaying Morales (-165), Vettori (-175), and Smith (-185) 1.75->5.05
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
50-44-1 -6.45 units through 9 events
After a lackluster showing at UFC 249, I'm stoked that Uncle Dana gave me an early birthday present with a mid-week fight night! I don't know why but I tend to do better on non-PPV events, so let's make some money Wednesday night! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Villanueva 1->1.25
Kelleher 1->1.5
Morales* 3.3->2
Moras 1->2.85
Johnson 2.3->2
Lins 1.6->1
Vettori* 3.5->2
Borg 1->1.5
Dober 1.25->1
St. Preux 1.45->1
Smith* 3.7->2
*I'm parlaying Morales (-165), Vettori (-175), and Smith (-185) 1.75->5.05