***** Parlay price will be adjusted after the fights are finished because the Burns vs Aubin Mercier fight has been cancelled. *****
***** Parlay price will be adjusted after the fights are finished because the Burns vs Aubin Mercier fight has been cancelled. *****
***** Parlay price will be adjusted after the fights are finished because the Burns vs Aubin Mercier fight has been cancelled. *****
I put McMann in this parlay twice by accident on my first post. It was supposed to be Erik Shelton.
Shelton/Yahya/Prachino//Burns/McMann/Andrade $2/$30.1*****
I put McMann in this parlay twice by accident on my first post. It was supposed to be Erik Shelton.
Shelton/Yahya/Prachino//Burns/McMann/Andrade $2/$30.1*****
Best of luck mdelvalle ![]()
Added to Parlays:
Yahya/Prachino/Jouban/Moroz/McMann/Kelleher/Latifi/Andrade/Emmett $2/$258.35
Yahya/Prachino/Jouban/Moroz/McMann/Kelleher/Latifi/Andrade/Emmett $2/$231.37
Best of luck mdelvalle ![]()
Added to Parlays:
Yahya/Prachino/Jouban/Moroz/McMann/Kelleher/Latifi/Andrade/Emmett $2/$258.35
Yahya/Prachino/Jouban/Moroz/McMann/Kelleher/Latifi/Andrade/Emmett $2/$231.37
oops..
I put Moroz instead of Hill on this one.
Yahya/Prachino/Jouban/Hill/McMann/Kelleher/Latifi/Andrade/Emmett $2/$231.37 -Changed from Moroz to Hill
oops..
I put Moroz instead of Hill on this one.
Yahya/Prachino/Jouban/Hill/McMann/Kelleher/Latifi/Andrade/Emmett $2/$231.37 -Changed from Moroz to Hill
I made $195.13 tonight.
I lost $270.86 on UFC and made $50.90 on Bellator for a total loss of $219.96 last week, so tonight was a good comeback from that.
I made $195.13 tonight.
I lost $270.86 on UFC and made $50.90 on Bellator for a total loss of $219.96 last week, so tonight was a good comeback from that.
