I know she's scared of being taken down, but if Yan put some combos together she could get Dern out of there and hit your longshot Crazy thing is this could be essentially tied if the judges gave Dern a 10-8 for round 2
I really thought Yan was going to do it in rd4! Would have been awesome...but stoked to get the ML +200, and decision +375.
I def see the argument for 10-8 rd for Dern in rd 2 or 5. I had no problem with that being 47-47, but leaned Yan 48-47 due to the damage
Quote Originally Posted by BigMick87:
I know she's scared of being taken down, but if Yan put some combos together she could get Dern out of there and hit your longshot Crazy thing is this could be essentially tied if the judges gave Dern a 10-8 for round 2
I really thought Yan was going to do it in rd4! Would have been awesome...but stoked to get the ML +200, and decision +375.
I def see the argument for 10-8 rd for Dern in rd 2 or 5. I had no problem with that being 47-47, but leaned Yan 48-47 due to the damage