• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC Fight Night: Costa vs. Vettori

    paletta007
    The_Fist
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 371
    Posts: 21
     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2021 - 2:31 PM ET #1

    YTD 47-67 -4.90 units 

     

    Good lineup of fights this weekend peace_5

    These early cards suck, but lets try and make some money  moneybag 

     

    GL as always an_cheers clover 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    YTD 47-67 -4.90 units 

     

    Good lineup of fights this weekend peace_5

    These early cards suck, but lets try and make some money  moneybag 

     

    GL as always an_cheers clover 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2021 - 3:02 PM ET #2

    Souza vs Markos 

    First fight of the night. Odd match up too start the card. Souza 3-2 since joining the UFC will look to get back in the win column here. Souza is the better striker in this match up, but she is just average. She is heavy when she finds herself on top and has solid ground and pound. Her weakness is when she finds herself on the bottom, with very little technique to get back up or ability to work any submissions from bottom position. Markos on the other hand is on a 4 fight skid. Her last fight was a DQ, but she was getting dominated before that outcome. She is a veteran fighter, with more experience against quality opponents. Her striking is below average and not really a threat. She will look for take downs, but even at that, they aren't very crisp. Like Souza, when she finds herself in bottom position, she has very little to offer in terms of working back up. I think whoever finds the take downs will separate on the scorecards and win this fight. I will most likely pass on this fight, but I lean Markos at + money, with a better chance at getting this to the ground. 

    Reply

    Souza vs Markos 

    First fight of the night. Odd match up too start the card. Souza 3-2 since joining the UFC will look to get back in the win column here. Souza is the better striker in this match up, but she is just average. She is heavy when she finds herself on top and has solid ground and pound. Her weakness is when she finds herself on the bottom, with very little technique to get back up or ability to work any submissions from bottom position. Markos on the other hand is on a 4 fight skid. Her last fight was a DQ, but she was getting dominated before that outcome. She is a veteran fighter, with more experience against quality opponents. Her striking is below average and not really a threat. She will look for take downs, but even at that, they aren't very crisp. Like Souza, when she finds herself in bottom position, she has very little to offer in terms of working back up. I think whoever finds the take downs will separate on the scorecards and win this fight. I will most likely pass on this fight, but I lean Markos at + money, with a better chance at getting this to the ground. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2021 - 3:25 PM ET #3

    Molina vs Lacerda 

    This fight should be exciting. Both fighter's are aggressive and solid strikers. Molina like's to use kicks early and often to slow down his opponent as the fight goes on. Molina doesn't have great power, but his forward pressure and aggressive style makes him a tough opponent for anyone. Lacerda is making his UFC debut. Also a forward pressure fighter, who is always looking for a finish. Lacerda has the edge with his power, and can also work submission nicely if the fight makes it's way to the ground. I like this fight to end inside the distance currently at +110, and I also lean Lacerda at +150. I have no official play yet, but I will monitor these lines closely as the week rolls on. 

    Reply

    Molina vs Lacerda 

    This fight should be exciting. Both fighter's are aggressive and solid strikers. Molina like's to use kicks early and often to slow down his opponent as the fight goes on. Molina doesn't have great power, but his forward pressure and aggressive style makes him a tough opponent for anyone. Lacerda is making his UFC debut. Also a forward pressure fighter, who is always looking for a finish. Lacerda has the edge with his power, and can also work submission nicely if the fight makes it's way to the ground. I like this fight to end inside the distance currently at +110, and I also lean Lacerda at +150. I have no official play yet, but I will monitor these lines closely as the week rolls on. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2021 - 3:40 PM ET #4

    Herbert vs Worthy 

    Two guys needing a win here. Both guys 0-2 in last two bouts. Worthy coming off two KO losses, and boy were they ugly. Worthy is a power puncher with good counter punches. He will take a punch, but is always looking too return a few punches right back. He is more then capable on the ground, but his last few fights didn't have the chance for that too happen. Herbert is also coming off two stoppage losses & will look to secure his first UFC victory. Herbert is always moving, and never finds himself flat footed. You would think that makes him hard to hit, but the numbers tell you something different. He gets hit, much more then he hits his opponent & that could be trouble against someone like Worthy. Currently sitting around -175, I think that line is way too wide. Could it be because Worthy's two quick knockout losses in his lats two? Maybe. I lean Worthy at + money, but not committing just yet. I think over 1.5 rounds at around evens is also worth a look, as I think these two fighters will feel each other out, knowing they both need a victory BAD. 

    Reply

    Herbert vs Worthy 

    Two guys needing a win here. Both guys 0-2 in last two bouts. Worthy coming off two KO losses, and boy were they ugly. Worthy is a power puncher with good counter punches. He will take a punch, but is always looking too return a few punches right back. He is more then capable on the ground, but his last few fights didn't have the chance for that too happen. Herbert is also coming off two stoppage losses & will look to secure his first UFC victory. Herbert is always moving, and never finds himself flat footed. You would think that makes him hard to hit, but the numbers tell you something different. He gets hit, much more then he hits his opponent & that could be trouble against someone like Worthy. Currently sitting around -175, I think that line is way too wide. Could it be because Worthy's two quick knockout losses in his lats two? Maybe. I lean Worthy at + money, but not committing just yet. I think over 1.5 rounds at around evens is also worth a look, as I think these two fighters will feel each other out, knowing they both need a victory BAD. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2021 - 3:53 PM ET #5

    Staropoli vs Pickett 

    Re booked fight. was originally supposed to happen couple weeks ago. Another set of fighter's who will be looking to get back in the win column. Both fighter's prefer to keep the fight standing, and both fighter's like to fight at range and stay on the outside. Pickett has almost a foot in reach advantage, so if he uses that to his benefit he could find some success.  Staropoli has the clear cardio advantage, as he never slow's no matter how long the fight goes. Weird match up here, but I think Pickett will use his reach, manage his range like he does so already, and if he can mix in some take downs he could put together a win here. At +200, I think Pickett is worth a look.  

    Reply

    Staropoli vs Pickett 

    Re booked fight. was originally supposed to happen couple weeks ago. Another set of fighter's who will be looking to get back in the win column. Both fighter's prefer to keep the fight standing, and both fighter's like to fight at range and stay on the outside. Pickett has almost a foot in reach advantage, so if he uses that to his benefit he could find some success.  Staropoli has the clear cardio advantage, as he never slow's no matter how long the fight goes. Weird match up here, but I think Pickett will use his reach, manage his range like he does so already, and if he can mix in some take downs he could put together a win here. At +200, I think Pickett is worth a look.  

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2021 - 4:07 PM ET #6

    Ricci vs Oliveira 

    Opposite styles here. Ricci will look to grapple and do work on the ground. Oliveira is a tall lanky fighter, who will look to march forward and throw with power & kicks. Clear grappling advantage goes to Ricci here, and I think it will be on full display. Ricci lost her UFC debut back in June, but that fight was at 125 pounds. She is going back down to 115, where she is more comfortable. I think Ricci will look to finish this fight, and I will look for a prop with value as the week goes on. 

    Reply

    Ricci vs Oliveira 

    Opposite styles here. Ricci will look to grapple and do work on the ground. Oliveira is a tall lanky fighter, who will look to march forward and throw with power & kicks. Clear grappling advantage goes to Ricci here, and I think it will be on full display. Ricci lost her UFC debut back in June, but that fight was at 125 pounds. She is going back down to 115, where she is more comfortable. I think Ricci will look to finish this fight, and I will look for a prop with value as the week goes on. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2021 - 4:22 PM ET #7

    Park vs Rodrigues 

    Coin flip odds & I think its correct. Both guys riding 3 fight win streaks and will look to keep it rolling. Park is a complete fighter. Solid jab/striking and has good take downs and he is dangerous when he gets on top. Rodrigues is also a good striker that loves to throw power. His stats will show 100% take down defense so we will see how that holds up. I think Park has the wrestling advantage, and if his past fight's are any indication of what is too come, we know he will shoot and try and mix things up. At even odds I lean Park, but this is a close fight, and the odds makers are spot on.  

    Reply

    Park vs Rodrigues 

    Coin flip odds & I think its correct. Both guys riding 3 fight win streaks and will look to keep it rolling. Park is a complete fighter. Solid jab/striking and has good take downs and he is dangerous when he gets on top. Rodrigues is also a good striker that loves to throw power. His stats will show 100% take down defense so we will see how that holds up. I think Park has the wrestling advantage, and if his past fight's are any indication of what is too come, we know he will shoot and try and mix things up. At even odds I lean Park, but this is a close fight, and the odds makers are spot on.  

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2021 - 8:40 PM ET #8

    I will have some insight/write ups on the main card tomorrow. 

    Bet's wont be official until after weigh ins as usual peace_5  

    Reply

    I will have some insight/write ups on the main card tomorrow. 

    Bet's wont be official until after weigh ins as usual peace_5  

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2021 - 3:45 PM ET #9

    Negemereanu vs Villanueva 

    Two really tough opponents here. Negemereanu is a very tough fighter with solid striking. He can also bully his way to the ground if he finds himself in trouble and needing too. He is always looking to finish his opponent, and is never out of a fight. Villanueva also a solid striker, but that's about it. No real other options for him. He like Negemereanu is also very tough. He went up to heavyweight, but that didn't go so well, so he's back down to Light Heavyweight, which in my opinion, is still undersized. I think Negemereanu gets the victory here, but I will not be betting a side. I will look into over rounds here, as I think both guys are very tough, and should last a bit in this fight. Will monitor the round lines as the week rolls on. 

    Reply

    Negemereanu vs Villanueva 

    Two really tough opponents here. Negemereanu is a very tough fighter with solid striking. He can also bully his way to the ground if he finds himself in trouble and needing too. He is always looking to finish his opponent, and is never out of a fight. Villanueva also a solid striker, but that's about it. No real other options for him. He like Negemereanu is also very tough. He went up to heavyweight, but that didn't go so well, so he's back down to Light Heavyweight, which in my opinion, is still undersized. I think Negemereanu gets the victory here, but I will not be betting a side. I will look into over rounds here, as I think both guys are very tough, and should last a bit in this fight. Will monitor the round lines as the week rolls on. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2021 - 4:04 PM ET #10

    Trinaldo vs Grant 

    Interesting Match up here. 43 year old Trinaldo comes into this fight as the slight favorite & I think its deserved. The more complete fighter, Trinaldo is solid all around. Yes he is 43, but no he doesn't fight or look like it. He possesses good power, ability to wrestle and grapple. Will his age finally start to show? We will see. Grant is a tall and long fighter. He likes to fight at range and control distance against his opponent. He also has really god take down defense. He does seem to fade as the fight goes on, and that could be a factor here. I think Trinaldo being the shorter fighter, will look to get inside the pocket, and frustrate Grant and grind out a victory. I lean Trinaldo. 

    Reply

    Trinaldo vs Grant 

    Interesting Match up here. 43 year old Trinaldo comes into this fight as the slight favorite & I think its deserved. The more complete fighter, Trinaldo is solid all around. Yes he is 43, but no he doesn't fight or look like it. He possesses good power, ability to wrestle and grapple. Will his age finally start to show? We will see. Grant is a tall and long fighter. He likes to fight at range and control distance against his opponent. He also has really god take down defense. He does seem to fade as the fight goes on, and that could be a factor here. I think Trinaldo being the shorter fighter, will look to get inside the pocket, and frustrate Grant and grind out a victory. I lean Trinaldo. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 10:47 AM ET #11

    Choi vs Caceres  

    This should be a fun fight. Both solid fighters. Caceres is underrated, odds makers have him sitting at +240 which I think carry's some value. Caceres is a solid fighter, who is well versed in all areas. He is only 33 years old, but has a ton of fight's and experience under his belt. He is riding a 4 fight win streak, and will look to keep it rolling against a very difficult opponent. Choi riding a 3 fight win streak, will look to keep his momentum going. He is a very crisp striker, who works in his take downs very nicely. He isn't looking for submissions, but will look to damage his opponent while on top, and wear his opponent down. I like the value in Caceres, but I cant commit in betting against the up and coming Choi. I will most likely sit back and watch how these guys go at it. 

    Reply

    Choi vs Caceres  

    This should be a fun fight. Both solid fighters. Caceres is underrated, odds makers have him sitting at +240 which I think carry's some value. Caceres is a solid fighter, who is well versed in all areas. He is only 33 years old, but has a ton of fight's and experience under his belt. He is riding a 4 fight win streak, and will look to keep it rolling against a very difficult opponent. Choi riding a 3 fight win streak, will look to keep his momentum going. He is a very crisp striker, who works in his take downs very nicely. He isn't looking for submissions, but will look to damage his opponent while on top, and wear his opponent down. I like the value in Caceres, but I cant commit in betting against the up and coming Choi. I will most likely sit back and watch how these guys go at it. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 10:57 AM ET #12

    Clark vs Edwards 

    I missed the boat on the ML bet here. Earlier in the week Clark was sitting around -135/-140, now sitting around -170. I love Clark in this match up. She is coming back after a year layoff so that isn't ideal, but I think she picks up right where she left off. She is a very solid striker with good power. She will look to put her opponents away and fights with intent. She can also grapple her opponents and work the fight to the ground when she needs to. Edwards likes to fight at range and control her opponents with a barge of kicks. Her weakness is when she lets her opponent inside the pocket, which I think Clark will be aware of. I'm not ready to lay -170 on a ML, but I will see if I can find another way to back Clark in this match up. 

     

    Reply

    Clark vs Edwards 

    I missed the boat on the ML bet here. Earlier in the week Clark was sitting around -135/-140, now sitting around -170. I love Clark in this match up. She is coming back after a year layoff so that isn't ideal, but I think she picks up right where she left off. She is a very solid striker with good power. She will look to put her opponents away and fights with intent. She can also grapple her opponents and work the fight to the ground when she needs to. Edwards likes to fight at range and control her opponents with a barge of kicks. Her weakness is when she lets her opponent inside the pocket, which I think Clark will be aware of. I'm not ready to lay -170 on a ML, but I will see if I can find another way to back Clark in this match up. 

     

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 11:10 AM ET #13

    Dawson vs Glenn 

    Lopsided match up according to the odds, and I think its just that. Dawson coming off a TKO finish with 1 second left in his last fight. The clear cut favorite will look to keep his UFC unbeaten streak alive. Dawson has a great ground game and is a fantastic wrestler. He averages just over 4 take downs per fight, and I think that continues here. His style is relentless, and I think that will be on full display here. Glenn won his last fight earlier this year after a 3 year layoff, and it was a quick fight. Glenn has legit power, and is dangerous early in fights, and I think Dawson will be aware of that. I think Glenn's forward pressing style will play right into Dawson's game plan, which will be to get this fight to the ground. Can't seem to find any value in this fight. 

    Reply

    Dawson vs Glenn 

    Lopsided match up according to the odds, and I think its just that. Dawson coming off a TKO finish with 1 second left in his last fight. The clear cut favorite will look to keep his UFC unbeaten streak alive. Dawson has a great ground game and is a fantastic wrestler. He averages just over 4 take downs per fight, and I think that continues here. His style is relentless, and I think that will be on full display here. Glenn won his last fight earlier this year after a 3 year layoff, and it was a quick fight. Glenn has legit power, and is dangerous early in fights, and I think Dawson will be aware of that. I think Glenn's forward pressing style will play right into Dawson's game plan, which will be to get this fight to the ground. Can't seem to find any value in this fight. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 11:34 AM ET #14

    Costa vs Vettori 

    Main event. I have no idea what to expect here. Marvin should grapple, and wrestle. But he has shown in his previous fight's, he is willing to stand and strike, even though he is at a disadvantage, and that could be a mistake against Costa. Marvin is a capable striker, with a great chin, but if he plays with fire against Costa for too long, he could find himself in a world of trouble. I lean Marvin, knowing he has more path's to a victory, and I assume he comes prepared. With all the weight uncertainty I will sit this out and just enjoy hopefully a great fight. 

    Reply

    Costa vs Vettori 

    Main event. I have no idea what to expect here. Marvin should grapple, and wrestle. But he has shown in his previous fight's, he is willing to stand and strike, even though he is at a disadvantage, and that could be a mistake against Costa. Marvin is a capable striker, with a great chin, but if he plays with fire against Costa for too long, he could find himself in a world of trouble. I lean Marvin, knowing he has more path's to a victory, and I assume he comes prepared. With all the weight uncertainty I will sit this out and just enjoy hopefully a great fight. 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 1:23 PM ET #15

    All fighter's made weight peace_5 

    Reply

    All fighter's made weight peace_5 

     
    The_Fist
    The_Fist
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 835
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 3:36 PM ET #16

    Good luck this weekend paletta!clovermoneybag

    Costa is ridiculous...that dude knew a month ago he wasn't making weight lol

    Reply

    Good luck this weekend paletta!clovermoneybag

    Costa is ridiculous...that dude knew a month ago he wasn't making weight lol

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 8:28 PM ET #17

    @The_Fist

    I hope Marvin KOs him. peace_5 

    GL this weekend clover

    Reply

    @The_Fist

    I hope Marvin KOs him. peace_5 

    GL this weekend clover

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2021 - 11:42 AM ET #18

    Prelims, 

     

    Molina/Lacerda fight to go distance (NO) +100 - 1 unit to win 1 unit 

    Worthy/Herbert over 1.5 rounds -120 - 1 unit to win 0.83 units 

    Pickett ML +200 - 0.5 units to win 1 unit 

    Ricci wins inside distance +137 - 1 unit to win 1.37 units 

    Reply

    Prelims, 

     

    Molina/Lacerda fight to go distance (NO) +100 - 1 unit to win 1 unit 

    Worthy/Herbert over 1.5 rounds -120 - 1 unit to win 0.83 units 

    Pickett ML +200 - 0.5 units to win 1 unit 

    Ricci wins inside distance +137 - 1 unit to win 1.37 units 

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2021 - 11:47 AM ET #19

    Main Card, 

     

    Negumereanu/Villanueva over 1.5 rounds -138 - 1.5 units to win 1.09 units 

     

    Reply

    Main Card, 

     

    Negumereanu/Villanueva over 1.5 rounds -138 - 1.5 units to win 1.09 units 

     

     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2021 - 11:49 AM ET #20

    Parlay, 

     

    Ricci ML/Trinaldo ML/Clark ML/ Dawson ML +333 - 1 unit to win 3.33 units 

    Reply

    Parlay, 

     

    Ricci ML/Trinaldo ML/Clark ML/ Dawson ML +333 - 1 unit to win 3.33 units 

     
     
    paletta007
    paletta007
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 21407
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2021 - 1:23 PM ET #21

    Prelims, 

     

    Molina/Lacerda fight to go distance (NO) +100 - 1 unit to win 1 unit moneybag 

    Worthy/Herbert over 1.5 rounds -120 - 1 unit to win 0.83 units  an_burningbag 

    Pickett ML +200 - 0.5 units to win 1 unit  moneybag

    Ricci wins inside distance +137 - 1 unit to win 1.37 units an_burningbag

     

    Main Card, 

     

    Negumereanu/Villanueva over 1.5 rounds -138 - 1.5 units to win 1.09 units an_burningbag

     

    Parlay, 

     

    Ricci ML/Trinaldo ML/Clark ML/ Dawson ML +333 - 1 unit to win 3.33 units moneybag reduced odds  +2.83 units 

     

    3-3 +1.33 units 

    YTD 50-70 -3.57 units 

    Reply

    Prelims, 

     

    Molina/Lacerda fight to go distance (NO) +100 - 1 unit to win 1 unit moneybag 

    Worthy/Herbert over 1.5 rounds -120 - 1 unit to win 0.83 units  an_burningbag 

    Pickett ML +200 - 0.5 units to win 1 unit  moneybag

    Ricci wins inside distance +137 - 1 unit to win 1.37 units an_burningbag

     

    Main Card, 

     

    Negumereanu/Villanueva over 1.5 rounds -138 - 1.5 units to win 1.09 units an_burningbag

     

    Parlay, 

     

    Ricci ML/Trinaldo ML/Clark ML/ Dawson ML +333 - 1 unit to win 3.33 units moneybag reduced odds  +2.83 units 

     

    3-3 +1.33 units 

    YTD 50-70 -3.57 units 

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • PART DEUX 265
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
    • Braves Frauds 744

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.