If there ever was a time I wish I at least lived on the west coast, it's this weekend! 2 AM start time is going to be rough here on the east coast, but when you're a degenerate and a UFC fan, as my man Max says, it is what it is!Here are my bets for this weekend, and as always, best bets are 2+ units:
Alateng 1.05->1
Granger 1.9->1
Barcelos 1.15->1
Pantoja 4.6->2
Morales 4.1->2
Choi*
Gane*
Kang 2.65->1
Park 1->1.1
Jung 1.05->1
Choi*
Rakic 3->2
Edgar 1->1.45
*I'm parlaying Gane (-650) with both Chois (-305 and -315) due to their high prices (+102 odds) 3->3.06
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
32-23 and +10.74 units through 5 events
If there ever was a time I wish I at least lived on the west coast, it's this weekend! 2 AM start time is going to be rough here on the east coast, but when you're a degenerate and a UFC fan, as my man Max says, it is what it is!Here are my bets for this weekend, and as always, best bets are 2+ units:
Alateng 1.05->1
Granger 1.9->1
Barcelos 1.15->1
Pantoja 4.6->2
Morales 4.1->2
Choi*
Gane*
Kang 2.65->1
Park 1->1.1
Jung 1.05->1
Choi*
Rakic 3->2
Edgar 1->1.45
*I'm parlaying Gane (-650) with both Chois (-305 and -315) due to their high prices (+102 odds) 3->3.06