Taking korean zombie. But thats only because i'm korean. Scary matchup honestly as Bermudez has great wrestling and Zombie has been out of the octagon for 3 years. If Zombie can keep on his feet he probably wins.
Taking korean zombie. But thats only because i'm korean. Scary matchup honestly as Bermudez has great wrestling and Zombie has been out of the octagon for 3 years. If Zombie can keep on his feet he probably wins.
Taking korean zombie. But thats only because i'm korean. Scary matchup honestly as Bermudez has great wrestling and Zombie has been out of the octagon for 3 years. If Zombie can keep on his feet he probably wins.
Taking korean zombie. But thats only because i'm korean. Scary matchup honestly as Bermudez has great wrestling and Zombie has been out of the octagon for 3 years. If Zombie can keep on his feet he probably wins.
Totally feel you guys on this one. It looks as if Bermudez IS the better fighter. I'm banking on that 3 year layoff as a for the zombie. I'm probably going to take Berms
Totally feel you guys on this one. It looks as if Bermudez IS the better fighter. I'm banking on that 3 year layoff as a for the zombie. I'm probably going to take Berms