Hall of Fame
Joined: Apr, 2005
Posts: 22110
Posted:
#1
Dustin Jacoby over Darren Stewart. Dustin is ranked 27th light HW worldwide but last fight he was a +110 dog and resulted in a draw against
20th ranked Ion Cutelaba, so really Dustin is better than his ranking. Darren Steward is ranked 64th light HW worldwide and lost last year
to Holland ranked 12th, but then lost to Anders ranked 48th in June. I think he peaked when he fought Holland.
Line was Jacoby -190 but while I was thinking about it it rose to -210. I'm laying the juice with Dustin Jacoby.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Dustin Jacoby over Darren Stewart. Dustin is ranked 27th light HW worldwide but last fight he was a +110 dog and resulted in a draw against
20th ranked Ion Cutelaba, so really Dustin is better than his ranking. Darren Steward is ranked 64th light HW worldwide and lost last year
to Holland ranked 12th, but then lost to Anders ranked 48th in June. I think he peaked when he fought Holland.
Line was Jacoby -190 but while I was thinking about it it rose to -210. I'm laying the juice with Dustin Jacoby.