3-9 -11.9 units; 21-22 -8.1 units through 4 events
Rough last few events, but I'm looking to bounce back strong this week to get back in the positive on the year. The main event should be a real banger, with the winner staking his claim as a potential contender within a few more fights! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Cachoeira 1->1.7
Hill 1.75->1
France*
Song* 4->2
Matthews* 4.4->2
Turner 4.4->2
Tukhugov 1.1->1
Mustafaev 1.45->1
De Lima 1.55->1
Yan*
Crute 2.1->2
Hooker 3.1->2
*I'm parlaying France (-270), Song (-200), Matthews (-220), and Yan (-275) 1.3->4
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
3-9 -11.9 units; 21-22 -8.1 units through 4 events
Rough last few events, but I'm looking to bounce back strong this week to get back in the positive on the year. The main event should be a real banger, with the winner staking his claim as a potential contender within a few more fights! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Cachoeira 1->1.7
Hill 1.75->1
France*
Song* 4->2
Matthews* 4.4->2
Turner 4.4->2
Tukhugov 1.1->1
Mustafaev 1.45->1
De Lima 1.55->1
Yan*
Crute 2.1->2
Hooker 3.1->2
*I'm parlaying France (-270), Song (-200), Matthews (-220), and Yan (-275) 1.3->4
10-1 +17.25 units, 31-23 +9.15 units through 5 events
Now that's more like it! If not for a razor-thin split decision loss by Mustafaev, I would have swept the card! I know the Hooker split decision win could definitely have gone to Felder, but I really think the late takedowns won it for him in the 5th round. Classic 5 round war that cause neither fighter's stock to drop. Definitely deserving of FOTN!
Cachoeira 1->1.7
Hill 1.75->1
France*
Song* 4->2
Matthews* 4.4->2
Turner 4.4->2
Tukhugov 1.1->1
Mustafaev 1.45->1
De Lima 1.55->1
Yan*
Crute 2.1->2
Hooker 3.1->2
*I'm parlaying France (-270), Song (-200), Matthews (-220), and Yan (-275) 1.3->4
10-1 +17.25 units, 31-23 +9.15 units through 5 events
Now that's more like it! If not for a razor-thin split decision loss by Mustafaev, I would have swept the card! I know the Hooker split decision win could definitely have gone to Felder, but I really think the late takedowns won it for him in the 5th round. Classic 5 round war that cause neither fighter's stock to drop. Definitely deserving of FOTN!
Cachoeira 1->1.7
Hill 1.75->1
France*
Song* 4->2
Matthews* 4.4->2
Turner 4.4->2
Tukhugov 1.1->1
Mustafaev 1.45->1
De Lima 1.55->1
Yan*
Crute 2.1->2
Hooker 3.1->2
*I'm parlaying France (-270), Song (-200), Matthews (-220), and Yan (-275) 1.3->4