The Brazillian will use her superior grappling skills and keep Lee on her back most of the fight. Araujo gets the win.
Araujo -105.
@paletta007
It was a tough card. The good favorites were priced too high and really I didn't find anything great but I did find something not too expensive.
Also I saw that Araujo was @ EV all week and went to -105 Friday though she only had 30% of Tapology votes. Are the books expecting a rush of
money on Araujo right before the match? I think so.
Good luck either way.
![]()
@paletta007
It was a tough card. The good favorites were priced too high and really I didn't find anything great but I did find something not too expensive.
Also I saw that Araujo was @ EV all week and went to -105 Friday though she only had 30% of Tapology votes. Are the books expecting a rush of
money on Araujo right before the match? I think so.
Good luck either way.
![]()
![]()
![]()
LOL. For real.
GL tonight Joe!
LOL. For real.
GL tonight Joe!
