both are amazing fighters, Dos Anjos needs to crack him on the chin and hope he stumbles, that is his only chance, Tony will murder him on the ground and submit him from anywhere, Ferg is an animal and one of the few that can beat Dos Anjos, we will see
you never really know in fighting since it takes one wrong move but I think I'll go 2-0 on these
.
Quote Originally Posted by FD30:
is Ferg the real deal this weekend
both are amazing fighters, Dos Anjos needs to crack him on the chin and hope he stumbles, that is his only chance, Tony will murder him on the ground and submit him from anywhere, Ferg is an animal and one of the few that can beat Dos Anjos, we will see
you never really know in fighting since it takes one wrong move but I think I'll go 2-0 on these
both are amazing fighters, Dos Anjos needs to crack him on the chin and hope he stumbles, that is his only chance, Tony will murder him on the ground and submit him from anywhere, Ferg is an animal and one of the few that can beat Dos Anjos, we will see
you never really know in fighting since it takes one wrong move but I think I'll go 2-0 on these
yeah my money is on Ferg , hope we cash out
Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:
both are amazing fighters, Dos Anjos needs to crack him on the chin and hope he stumbles, that is his only chance, Tony will murder him on the ground and submit him from anywhere, Ferg is an animal and one of the few that can beat Dos Anjos, we will see
you never really know in fighting since it takes one wrong move but I think I'll go 2-0 on these
well Charles Oliv missed weight by 9 lbs in a 145 weight class, that is unheard of, not sure if he is sick or what, the line has moved toward Ricardo the Bully because of that
my bet is already in so I can't really get out of it but not sure I'd recommend this wager to someone now, lots of variables in play when you miss weight that badly, absurd
.
well Charles Oliv missed weight by 9 lbs in a 145 weight class, that is unheard of, not sure if he is sick or what, the line has moved toward Ricardo the Bully because of that
my bet is already in so I can't really get out of it but not sure I'd recommend this wager to someone now, lots of variables in play when you miss weight that badly, absurd
well Charles Oliv missed weight by 9 lbs in a 145 weight class, that is unheard of, not sure if he is sick or what, the line has moved toward Ricardo the Bully because of that
my bet is already in so I can't really get out of it but not sure I'd recommend this wager to someone now, lots of variables in play when you miss weight that badly, absurd
I wholeheartedly disagree. In fact, I'm doubling down.
When a fighter misses weight by that much, it's because the fighter realized fairly early into his cut that he's not going to make weight. Missing 2 pounds, 10 pounds... it's all the same hit to the fighter's purse. Charles Olieviera is already a big featherweight and this weight advantage is huge. Especially true for an elite jiu jitsu monster who likes to dominate top position.
This parlay is an A+ rating.
Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:
well Charles Oliv missed weight by 9 lbs in a 145 weight class, that is unheard of, not sure if he is sick or what, the line has moved toward Ricardo the Bully because of that
my bet is already in so I can't really get out of it but not sure I'd recommend this wager to someone now, lots of variables in play when you miss weight that badly, absurd
I wholeheartedly disagree. In fact, I'm doubling down.
When a fighter misses weight by that much, it's because the fighter realized fairly early into his cut that he's not going to make weight. Missing 2 pounds, 10 pounds... it's all the same hit to the fighter's purse. Charles Olieviera is already a big featherweight and this weight advantage is huge. Especially true for an elite jiu jitsu monster who likes to dominate top position.