Good luck with picks bro, I like Long Yadong too ML. My other 2 picks are Rodrigo to beat Boser via tko(Boser is a bum from my city Edmonton, trains at panthers gym with a friend of mine) and Giga Chikadze via tko (his leg kick to liver is nasty stuff)
Sweep the leg tomorrow my friend and show no mercy!!!!
Good luck with picks bro, I like Long Yadong too ML. My other 2 picks are Rodrigo to beat Boser via tko(Boser is a bum from my city Edmonton, trains at panthers gym with a friend of mine) and Giga Chikadze via tko (his leg kick to liver is nasty stuff)
Sweep the leg tomorrow my friend and show no mercy!!!!
Very possible Motta bludgeons him. Motta actually beat up a guy i used to work with, Joe Lowery, on DWCS. I don't like VanCamp at all so it won't bother me to watch him lose
@TERALOSA
@paletta007
@NYG991
Very possible Motta bludgeons him. Motta actually beat up a guy i used to work with, Joe Lowery, on DWCS. I don't like VanCamp at all so it won't bother me to watch him lose