Posted:
#1
This should be an awesome main event! Can't wait to see these two go at it. I love both fighters but think Almeida has a more diverse striking attack that will cause Cody problems. It's a winnable fight for Cody if he tries to implement a wrestling game with takedowns, but I can see him getting sucked into a standup battle, which will favor Almeida. Should be a fun fight while it lasts! Not too much else to say about the rest of the card. Nothing that I really deem a "lock," so going with a decent amount of small/medium-type plays. Hoping I win more in the end than I lose, as always. I'm passing on about half of the fights, since I don't see an edge in a lot of these bouts. Good luck with your plays!
UFC Fight Night 88
7 Unit Play
A. Milstead/C. Rocha Under 3 Rds + T. Almeida/C. Garbrandt Under 5 Rds (-210)
5 Unit Plays
A. Sterling + P. Felder (-130)
A. Sterling + A. Trujillo (-130)
A. Sterling + A. Milstead/C. Rocha Under 3 Rds + T. Almeida/C. Garbrandt Under 5 Rds (-115)
A. Milstead + A. Trujillo (-115)
A. Trujillo ITD (-125)
A. Milstead ITD (-175)
3 Unit Plays
A. Milstead/C. Rocha Under 3 Rds + T. Almeida (-120)
A. Milstead/C. Rocha Under 3 Rds + A. Trujillo/J. Rinaldi Under 3 Rds (-130)
T. Almeida ITD (-110)
J. Stephens (Scorecards = No Action) (+155)
2016 Record: 42-42 (-18.55 units)
*All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
UFC Fight Night 88
7 Unit Play
A. Milstead/C. Rocha Under 3 Rds + T. Almeida/C. Garbrandt Under 5 Rds (-210)
5 Unit Plays
A. Sterling + P. Felder (-130)
A. Sterling + A. Trujillo (-130)
A. Sterling + A. Milstead/C. Rocha Under 3 Rds + T. Almeida/C. Garbrandt Under 5 Rds (-115)
A. Milstead + A. Trujillo (-115)
A. Trujillo ITD (-125)
A. Milstead ITD (-175)
3 Unit Plays
A. Milstead/C. Rocha Under 3 Rds + T. Almeida (-120)
A. Milstead/C. Rocha Under 3 Rds + A. Trujillo/J. Rinaldi Under 3 Rds (-130)
T. Almeida ITD (-110)
J. Stephens (Scorecards = No Action) (+155)
2016 Record: 42-42 (-18.55 units)
*All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
