Interesting card with 7 fights at 1.5 rounds which usually means bet over, lol. Gonna be very hard for me to stay away from the Overeem/Arlovski ITD. Even at 7 to 1, both are power punchers and both have glass jaws!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping a few dogs are showing up this Sunday like Barroso, shouldn't Krylov be like a 4 to 1 fav???????? But before Sunday, it's Derby Weekend and I'm betting against Nyquist!!!!!!!!!
Interesting card with 7 fights at 1.5 rounds which usually means bet over, lol. Gonna be very hard for me to stay away from the Overeem/Arlovski ITD. Even at 7 to 1, both are power punchers and both have glass jaws!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping a few dogs are showing up this Sunday like Barroso, shouldn't Krylov be like a 4 to 1 fav???????? But before Sunday, it's Derby Weekend and I'm betting against Nyquist!!!!!!!!!
Well the Derby and the party afterward kicked my butt!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgot to post, sorry guys. Think I would have been about .500 before the Overeem fight. Did play ITD in that fight but won't count any plays toward my record. Ok guys next week for me and I'll root for the normal guys the rest of the card.
Well the Derby and the party afterward kicked my butt!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgot to post, sorry guys. Think I would have been about .500 before the Overeem fight. Did play ITD in that fight but won't count any plays toward my record. Ok guys next week for me and I'll root for the normal guys the rest of the card.