Starting off this week with Iron Maiden in Detroit Rock City, should be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as this card goes, with only two lines out and a bunch of newbies fighting, this could be a minefield!!!!!!!! Five HW fights does add a interesting twist though.
Starting off this week with Iron Maiden in Detroit Rock City, should be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as this card goes, with only two lines out and a bunch of newbies fighting, this could be a minefield!!!!!!!! Five HW fights does add a interesting twist though.
I think Dos Santos time has passed and Rothwell rocks him this weekend. The line was -130 Rothwell originally and now it's at -105, I think by fight night it will go back up so it's a good time to hit it now if you like Rothwell.
I have no clue on Zak Cummings/Nicolas Dalby and I sorta lean Derrick Lewis over Gonzaga but that could go either way too.
I think Dos Santos time has passed and Rothwell rocks him this weekend. The line was -130 Rothwell originally and now it's at -105, I think by fight night it will go back up so it's a good time to hit it now if you like Rothwell.
I have no clue on Zak Cummings/Nicolas Dalby and I sorta lean Derrick Lewis over Gonzaga but that could go either way too.
I just think Lewis possesses brutal punching power and Gonzaga's been knocked out a lot in his career and is 5 years older if I'm not mistaken.The line has dropped to -145 Lewis this morning which is where I may feel comfortable wagering on him now.The best bet in this one though is probably take the under in rounds, I have strong doubts this one goes the distance.
Lewis should smoke him, BUT Gonzaga is a crafty vet.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason497:
I just think Lewis possesses brutal punching power and Gonzaga's been knocked out a lot in his career and is 5 years older if I'm not mistaken.The line has dropped to -145 Lewis this morning which is where I may feel comfortable wagering on him now.The best bet in this one though is probably take the under in rounds, I have strong doubts this one goes the distance.
Lewis should smoke him, BUT Gonzaga is a crafty vet.
MMA junkies staff picks are 10/10 for Lewis and I'm seeing a lot of support here. Ive just seen way too many easy takedowns on Lewis. I think a patient Gonzaga puts him in some jits garbage.
The arena fits 16,000 so regular octagon? I'm never sure, seems like it's been awhile since I've seen the smaller one.
MMA junkies staff picks are 10/10 for Lewis and I'm seeing a lot of support here. Ive just seen way too many easy takedowns on Lewis. I think a patient Gonzaga puts him in some jits garbage.
The arena fits 16,000 so regular octagon? I'm never sure, seems like it's been awhile since I've seen the smaller one.
What's up Ferrari? Looks like everyone likes Rothwell but I think Jr can win on his feet.
What are you thinking?
Hey Tim, I've been on the Rothwell bandwagon since he lost to Hunt so I see no reason to get off yet. Not sure what Junior has left in the tank and even though he is a better striker, Rothwell I think and hope is better at angles and pushing guys to the fence. Besides I wanna see Big Ben do his goofy dance after winning too.
Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:
What's up Ferrari? Looks like everyone likes Rothwell but I think Jr can win on his feet.
What are you thinking?
Hey Tim, I've been on the Rothwell bandwagon since he lost to Hunt so I see no reason to get off yet. Not sure what Junior has left in the tank and even though he is a better striker, Rothwell I think and hope is better at angles and pushing guys to the fence. Besides I wanna see Big Ben do his goofy dance after winning too.
From the top Boys, nothing crazy this weekend with these bets!!!!!!!
Rothwell(+105) 4 gets me 4.20. Under 1.5 Dos Santos/Rothwell fight 1 gets me 1.25. Lewis(-145) 4.35 gets me 3. Under 1.5 Lewis/Gonzaga fight 1.50 gets me 1. Blaydes(-145) 1.45 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Blaydes/Ngannou fight 1 gets me 1.10. Johnson(+130) 1 gets me 1.30. Under Tybara/Johnson fight 1 gets me 1.25. Under 1.5 Blachowicz/Pokrajac fight 1 gets me 1.20. Under 1.5 Moroz/Stanciu fight 1 gets me 1.65. Dalby(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. Entwistle(-145) 1.45 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Entwistle/Perez fight 1.35 gets me 1. Pejic(+105) 2 gets me 2.10. Martins(-130) 1.30 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Cannonier/Asker fight 1 gets me 1.10. FFD DiChirico(+165) 1 gets me 1.65.
From the top Boys, nothing crazy this weekend with these bets!!!!!!!
Rothwell(+105) 4 gets me 4.20. Under 1.5 Dos Santos/Rothwell fight 1 gets me 1.25. Lewis(-145) 4.35 gets me 3. Under 1.5 Lewis/Gonzaga fight 1.50 gets me 1. Blaydes(-145) 1.45 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Blaydes/Ngannou fight 1 gets me 1.10. Johnson(+130) 1 gets me 1.30. Under Tybara/Johnson fight 1 gets me 1.25. Under 1.5 Blachowicz/Pokrajac fight 1 gets me 1.20. Under 1.5 Moroz/Stanciu fight 1 gets me 1.65. Dalby(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. Entwistle(-145) 1.45 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Entwistle/Perez fight 1.35 gets me 1. Pejic(+105) 2 gets me 2.10. Martins(-130) 1.30 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Cannonier/Asker fight 1 gets me 1.10. FFD DiChirico(+165) 1 gets me 1.65.
$26.65 in action. With alot of new fighters, five HW fights, and the early start time I felt no reason to push money around. I do have a wheel going with Blackowicz as my main wheel with Rothwell, Lewis, Ngannou,Tybura, Moroz, Cummings, Taisumov, Entwistle, Pejic, Martins, Cannonier, Velickovic to hopefully make $15.24. Good luck to everybody and quietly bet up the books!!!!!!!!!!!!
$26.65 in action. With alot of new fighters, five HW fights, and the early start time I felt no reason to push money around. I do have a wheel going with Blackowicz as my main wheel with Rothwell, Lewis, Ngannou,Tybura, Moroz, Cummings, Taisumov, Entwistle, Pejic, Martins, Cannonier, Velickovic to hopefully make $15.24. Good luck to everybody and quietly bet up the books!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today's record 3-5(-4.85) O/U 3-5(-1.90) FFD 0-1(-1.00) Wheel 8-4(+5.76)
Knew this was a tough card and I was proven correct. I still find it amazing how fighters have corner guys or girls yet never listen to them!!!!!!!!! Oh well short week with Khabib fighting a slug.
Today's record 3-5(-4.85) O/U 3-5(-1.90) FFD 0-1(-1.00) Wheel 8-4(+5.76)
Knew this was a tough card and I was proven correct. I still find it amazing how fighters have corner guys or girls yet never listen to them!!!!!!!!! Oh well short week with Khabib fighting a slug.