Yeah the main is driving me bonkers. There's no value on an old banged up Anderson that you can't rely on to perform poorly or successfully.
And the line for bisping is nice, but you just can't bet on him in a marquee fight.
Bisping has pillows for hands, the line actually sets up nice for Anderson fans. How is he banged up besides his shin??? Diaz barely tested his chin and he sat for a year.
Quote Originally Posted by adrenalin112:
Yeah the main is driving me bonkers. There's no value on an old banged up Anderson that you can't rely on to perform poorly or successfully.
And the line for bisping is nice, but you just can't bet on him in a marquee fight.
Bisping has pillows for hands, the line actually sets up nice for Anderson fans. How is he banged up besides his shin??? Diaz barely tested his chin and he sat for a year.
Bisping has pillows for hands, the line actually sets up nice for Anderson fans. How is he banged up besides his shin??? Diaz barely tested his chin and he sat for a year.
Also think of this Adrenlin, if Bisping wins he will be screaming for a title shot. Which for me would be great because Rockhold or Weidman destroy him and you could put every dollar you own on it. Bisping eye is still screwed up from the Rockhold beat down!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Bisping has pillows for hands, the line actually sets up nice for Anderson fans. How is he banged up besides his shin??? Diaz barely tested his chin and he sat for a year.
Also think of this Adrenlin, if Bisping wins he will be screaming for a title shot. Which for me would be great because Rockhold or Weidman destroy him and you could put every dollar you own on it. Bisping eye is still screwed up from the Rockhold beat down!!!!!!!!!!!
Anderson is hard to bet on where there are better matchups. His will to fight may be crushed after losing twice to weidman, breaking his shin, steroid rumour, losing his belt. Being clowned by Nick at his last fight. This isnt the anderson 8 - 9 years ago, that long ago Anderson would win this fight 99/100 times.
It may be enough for Bisping to take the W in his country especially since he can go for the title. This win would get him a title shot or title contender shot. Win over bisping, Silva is in a title shot or contender shot too.
Conor vs diaz is a good bet on Conor.
Anderson is hard to bet on where there are better matchups. His will to fight may be crushed after losing twice to weidman, breaking his shin, steroid rumour, losing his belt. Being clowned by Nick at his last fight. This isnt the anderson 8 - 9 years ago, that long ago Anderson would win this fight 99/100 times.
It may be enough for Bisping to take the W in his country especially since he can go for the title. This win would get him a title shot or title contender shot. Win over bisping, Silva is in a title shot or contender shot too.
Both are kinda in the title hunt. Your point about Silva is spot on but it isn't like Bisping is smoking guys. Most thought he lost to Leites and it never touched the ground!!!!
Both are kinda in the title hunt. Your point about Silva is spot on but it isn't like Bisping is smoking guys. Most thought he lost to Leites and it never touched the ground!!!!
I hate this card---the faves are faves cause they are better---but all come with concerns and questions--the only fight I am interested in is Pickett and Rivera---think its the only safe bet----Rivera should take out the old man--lol at 37...
I hate this card---the faves are faves cause they are better---but all come with concerns and questions--the only fight I am interested in is Pickett and Rivera---think its the only safe bet----Rivera should take out the old man--lol at 37...
Bisping has pillows for hands, the line actually sets up nice for Anderson fans. How is he banged up besides his shin??? Diaz barely tested his chin and he sat for a year.
banged up as in miles on his aged body from comp & training. I dont think extra long break between fights is good for guys his age. I hope we see vintage spider. His ninja level striking made main events magical.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Bisping has pillows for hands, the line actually sets up nice for Anderson fans. How is he banged up besides his shin??? Diaz barely tested his chin and he sat for a year.
banged up as in miles on his aged body from comp & training. I dont think extra long break between fights is good for guys his age. I hope we see vintage spider. His ninja level striking made main events magical.
I hate this card---the faves are faves cause they are better---but all come with concerns and questions--the only fight I am interested in is Pickett and Rivera---think its the only safe bet----Rivera should take out the old man--lol at 37...
i actually disagree with ya on rivera. He tends to fight sloppy, i think pickett will come out disciplined & execute a game plan for a decision.
Quote Originally Posted by RenegadesOfFunk:
I hate this card---the faves are faves cause they are better---but all come with concerns and questions--the only fight I am interested in is Pickett and Rivera---think its the only safe bet----Rivera should take out the old man--lol at 37...
i actually disagree with ya on rivera. He tends to fight sloppy, i think pickett will come out disciplined & execute a game plan for a decision.
Ok boys from the top and for a second shifter like me, way to early!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silva(-290) 43.50 gets me 15. Mousasi(-325) 3.25 gets me 1. Breese(-950) 950 gets me 100. Under 1.5 Breese/Nakamura fight 1.50 gets me 1. Breese ITD 2.75 gets me 1. Wilkinson(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Amirkhani/Wilkinson ITD 1.75 gets me 1. Vera(+150) 1 gets me 1.50. Under 1.5 Grant/Vera fight 1 gets me 1. 50. Under 1.5 Askham/Dempsey fight 1 gets me 1.20. Allen(-350) 3.50 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Omielanczuk/Danho fight 1 gets me 1.20. Packalen(+110) 1 gets me 1.10. FFD Svwnsson(+135) 1 gets me 1.35.
Ok boys from the top and for a second shifter like me, way to early!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silva(-290) 43.50 gets me 15. Mousasi(-325) 3.25 gets me 1. Breese(-950) 950 gets me 100. Under 1.5 Breese/Nakamura fight 1.50 gets me 1. Breese ITD 2.75 gets me 1. Wilkinson(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Amirkhani/Wilkinson ITD 1.75 gets me 1. Vera(+150) 1 gets me 1.50. Under 1.5 Grant/Vera fight 1 gets me 1. 50. Under 1.5 Askham/Dempsey fight 1 gets me 1.20. Allen(-350) 3.50 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Omielanczuk/Danho fight 1 gets me 1.20. Packalen(+110) 1 gets me 1.10. FFD Svwnsson(+135) 1 gets me 1.35.
$1013.25 in action. 98% is on Breese and hopefully for good reason. Should be interesting how the British do on the card????????? BTW I stacked Wilkinson and Vera together.
$1013.25 in action. 98% is on Breese and hopefully for good reason. Should be interesting how the British do on the card????????? BTW I stacked Wilkinson and Vera together.
Breese should take care of business pretty handily. You could almost say it will be a "breeze." Sorry, I held back last week from making any Cowboy/Cowboy references. Haha good luck on your plays Ferrari! Let's kill the books!
Breese should take care of business pretty handily. You could almost say it will be a "breeze." Sorry, I held back last week from making any Cowboy/Cowboy references. Haha good luck on your plays Ferrari! Let's kill the books!
Breese should take care of business pretty handily. You could almost say it will be a "breeze." Sorry, I held back last week from making any Cowboy/Cowboy references. Haha good luck on your plays Ferrari! Let's kill the books!
Thanks JMoney. We will see how "Breesey" it really is in the UFC world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:
Breese should take care of business pretty handily. You could almost say it will be a "breeze." Sorry, I held back last week from making any Cowboy/Cowboy references. Haha good luck on your plays Ferrari! Let's kill the books!
Thanks JMoney. We will see how "Breesey" it really is in the UFC world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No clue what Silva was thinking throughout most of the fight and I has Bisping winning 48-47. Thought Mousasi looked very good, he's a tough out at 185. Well Breese choose to grapple and it wasn't very Breesey either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of chalk early and often till the end. Short week before the Conor show hits us!!!!!!!!!!
Record 4-5(+53.10) O/U 1-3(-2.30) FFD 0-1(-1.00)
No clue what Silva was thinking throughout most of the fight and I has Bisping winning 48-47. Thought Mousasi looked very good, he's a tough out at 185. Well Breese choose to grapple and it wasn't very Breesey either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of chalk early and often till the end. Short week before the Conor show hits us!!!!!!!!!!
Ya silva seemed disinterested the first half. I still had him winning the last 3 but props to count for hanging in
What's crazy Sawman is that from everything I read Herb Dean really screwed up with not stopping the fight!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure sure about this because it got crazy at the end of the round. Also everybody said Rivera got robbed and I agree with that.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Ya silva seemed disinterested the first half. I still had him winning the last 3 but props to count for hanging in
What's crazy Sawman is that from everything I read Herb Dean really screwed up with not stopping the fight!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure sure about this because it got crazy at the end of the round. Also everybody said Rivera got robbed and I agree with that.