• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC Fight Night 83 Money Makers

    J-MoneyMaker
    Ferrari29
    eddiegray
    Redwing51
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 785
    Posts: 15
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 3:16 PM ET #1

    Another rare Sunday UFC event later this afternoon taking place on Fox Sports 1. A lot of the fights have changed due to injury/illness/etc., so there are several short notice replacements. This is probably one of the worse set of prelims I've seen on a UFC card in quite some time. Mother of God. You WILL be disappointed if you watch. However, there are a few fighters worth betting on in the first 7 fights. The majority of my bets will come from the main card however. Here's a quick rundown of who I'm on and why:

    Cerrone/Oliverira: Cowboy vs. Cowboy. There are lots of puns and lame jokes I'd love to utilize here but I'll save you all of that nonsense. Oliveira takes this fight on short notice but that's nothing new to him, so I don't see that being much of a factor. Cerrone is coming off a quick TKO loss to Dos Anjos not too long ago, and he's moving up a weight class for this fight as well. You have to question Cerrone's motivation/mindset here. He put together such a long winning streak to get that title shot, and it was over in less than a minute. Pretty hard to just turn around a month later and have that same fire. He's also not having to do his normal weight cut for this fight, so again, the motivation to train and diet properly leading up to this fight is a bit of a concern. He will also be at a reach disadvantage for a change, which he normally doesn't have to deal with. All that being said, the types of fighters that have given Cerrone the most trouble in the past, are the ones that close the distance and apply pressure right into the face of Cerrone. Oliveira, to me, just isn't that type of aggressive guy. I think his reach may cause Cerrone to have his notoriously slow start in the 1st round or so, but once Cerrone gets a feel for that length and gets into a little bit of a rhythm, I think he will start to pick Oliveira apart a bit on the feet. Cerrone is the much more technical and diverse striker, and I'd say Cerrone has the edge if this fight goes to the mat as well (though I'm not sure it will). In conclusion, I'm concerned about Cerrone's drive and desire here, with the short turnaround, a different weight class, and a title shot in his rearview mirror. I would not be shocked if we see a worse version of Donald here. However, I just don't think Oliveira is the fighter to exploit any of these weaknesses if they are present, and I like getting Cerrone at -275. I think we have a competitive fight on the feet early, until Cerrone starts to find his range in the 2nd and maybe 3rd round. I think he eventually catches Oliverira with a head kick that wobbles him, knocks him down, and Cerrone locks up a rear-naked choke. My prediction is Cerrone by Sub in Round 3.

    Brunson/Carneiro: Brunson comes into this fight as the largest favorite on the card. I'm not sure I would necessarily deem him over a 4:1 favorite here, but I obviously see the advantages he holds here. He has the better standup and also has the defensive wrestling to try to keep this on the feet. He could choose to take Carneiro down and grind him out, but he will want to be cautious of Carneiro's ground game here. Brunson does have a tendency to leave his chin out there to be hit, but I don't see Carneiro as the fighter to exploit this. I think Brunson will pay for this poor technique as he faces higher level fighters, but I think he should be OK in this matchup. I see Brunson attempting to keep the fight standing for a while, perhaps working up against the fence in the clinch with some heavy knees, and maybe even trying to take Carneiro down and wear him out. I think Brunson has the chance to clip Carneiro on the feet at some point, but it's also likely that we just see Brunson grind out a dominant decision victory. My prediction is Brunson by unanimous decision, with the slight possibility of a KO.

    Garbrandt/Mendes: Oh how I wish Lineker was still fighting Cody on this card. What a fun war that would have been for however long it lasted. Instead we get a short notice replacement in Mendes. Cody has a significant advantage on the feet here and as long as he doesn't get sucked into Mendes' world on the ground, I think this ends in an early finish for Garbrandt. Cody is a great prospect and has a great killer instinct. I think his abilities on the ground will be sufficient enough to ward off any submission attempts from Mendes here. This is my favorite pick on the card and I predict that Garbrandt will get the finish at some point. My official prediction is Garbrandt by TKO/KO in Round 1/2.

    Bermudez/Kawajiri: Bermudez is coming off a brutal TKO loss to Jeremy Stephens in his last fight, in which Bermudez was on the way to winning a decision. A flying knee out of nowhere and it was over for Dennis. He has a tendency to get clipped in his fights, but he generally has a pretty quick recovery. Kawajiri is older than Bermudez here and Dennis should have decisive advantages across the board in pace, quickness, and cardio. I think this fight will likely be competitive early on, but the pace that Bermudez puts on Kawajiri will begin to wear him down, and eventually allow Dennis to snag a late finish or a unanimous decision. My prediction is Bermudez by unanimous decision.

    Sarafian/Bamgbose: Not much to analyze here. Bamgbose is a phsycial freak with zero skills off his back. I personally think Bamgbose goes out there and knocks Sarafian into next Wednesday. However, if he isn't able to do so, Sarafian probably takes Bamgbose down and submits him. Either way, I think we see a finish here, so I'm going to utilize this fight "Not Going 3 Rounds" as a parlay leg option. 5Dimes offers this type of prop, so if you're unable to utilize that, you may want to skip this fight altogether.

    Webb/Coy: Again, not too much to say here. Webb and Coy are pretty similar fighters with comparable skill sets. I just think Webb is the younger, better athlete here, and I think that will be enough to get him the win. My prediction is Webb by unanimous decision.

    Murphy/Faszholz: It's a chick fight. Beware. My prediction is Murphy by unanimous decision.

    Reneau/Smith: Another chick fight. Beware once more! My prediction is Reneau by submission in Round 2.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Another rare Sunday UFC event later this afternoon taking place on Fox Sports 1. A lot of the fights have changed due to injury/illness/etc., so there are several short notice replacements. This is probably one of the worse set of prelims I've seen on a UFC card in quite some time. Mother of God. You WILL be disappointed if you watch. However, there are a few fighters worth betting on in the first 7 fights. The majority of my bets will come from the main card however. Here's a quick rundown of who I'm on and why:

    Cerrone/Oliverira: Cowboy vs. Cowboy. There are lots of puns and lame jokes I'd love to utilize here but I'll save you all of that nonsense. Oliveira takes this fight on short notice but that's nothing new to him, so I don't see that being much of a factor. Cerrone is coming off a quick TKO loss to Dos Anjos not too long ago, and he's moving up a weight class for this fight as well. You have to question Cerrone's motivation/mindset here. He put together such a long winning streak to get that title shot, and it was over in less than a minute. Pretty hard to just turn around a month later and have that same fire. He's also not having to do his normal weight cut for this fight, so again, the motivation to train and diet properly leading up to this fight is a bit of a concern. He will also be at a reach disadvantage for a change, which he normally doesn't have to deal with. All that being said, the types of fighters that have given Cerrone the most trouble in the past, are the ones that close the distance and apply pressure right into the face of Cerrone. Oliveira, to me, just isn't that type of aggressive guy. I think his reach may cause Cerrone to have his notoriously slow start in the 1st round or so, but once Cerrone gets a feel for that length and gets into a little bit of a rhythm, I think he will start to pick Oliveira apart a bit on the feet. Cerrone is the much more technical and diverse striker, and I'd say Cerrone has the edge if this fight goes to the mat as well (though I'm not sure it will). In conclusion, I'm concerned about Cerrone's drive and desire here, with the short turnaround, a different weight class, and a title shot in his rearview mirror. I would not be shocked if we see a worse version of Donald here. However, I just don't think Oliveira is the fighter to exploit any of these weaknesses if they are present, and I like getting Cerrone at -275. I think we have a competitive fight on the feet early, until Cerrone starts to find his range in the 2nd and maybe 3rd round. I think he eventually catches Oliverira with a head kick that wobbles him, knocks him down, and Cerrone locks up a rear-naked choke. My prediction is Cerrone by Sub in Round 3.

    Brunson/Carneiro: Brunson comes into this fight as the largest favorite on the card. I'm not sure I would necessarily deem him over a 4:1 favorite here, but I obviously see the advantages he holds here. He has the better standup and also has the defensive wrestling to try to keep this on the feet. He could choose to take Carneiro down and grind him out, but he will want to be cautious of Carneiro's ground game here. Brunson does have a tendency to leave his chin out there to be hit, but I don't see Carneiro as the fighter to exploit this. I think Brunson will pay for this poor technique as he faces higher level fighters, but I think he should be OK in this matchup. I see Brunson attempting to keep the fight standing for a while, perhaps working up against the fence in the clinch with some heavy knees, and maybe even trying to take Carneiro down and wear him out. I think Brunson has the chance to clip Carneiro on the feet at some point, but it's also likely that we just see Brunson grind out a dominant decision victory. My prediction is Brunson by unanimous decision, with the slight possibility of a KO.

    Garbrandt/Mendes: Oh how I wish Lineker was still fighting Cody on this card. What a fun war that would have been for however long it lasted. Instead we get a short notice replacement in Mendes. Cody has a significant advantage on the feet here and as long as he doesn't get sucked into Mendes' world on the ground, I think this ends in an early finish for Garbrandt. Cody is a great prospect and has a great killer instinct. I think his abilities on the ground will be sufficient enough to ward off any submission attempts from Mendes here. This is my favorite pick on the card and I predict that Garbrandt will get the finish at some point. My official prediction is Garbrandt by TKO/KO in Round 1/2.

    Bermudez/Kawajiri: Bermudez is coming off a brutal TKO loss to Jeremy Stephens in his last fight, in which Bermudez was on the way to winning a decision. A flying knee out of nowhere and it was over for Dennis. He has a tendency to get clipped in his fights, but he generally has a pretty quick recovery. Kawajiri is older than Bermudez here and Dennis should have decisive advantages across the board in pace, quickness, and cardio. I think this fight will likely be competitive early on, but the pace that Bermudez puts on Kawajiri will begin to wear him down, and eventually allow Dennis to snag a late finish or a unanimous decision. My prediction is Bermudez by unanimous decision.

    Sarafian/Bamgbose: Not much to analyze here. Bamgbose is a phsycial freak with zero skills off his back. I personally think Bamgbose goes out there and knocks Sarafian into next Wednesday. However, if he isn't able to do so, Sarafian probably takes Bamgbose down and submits him. Either way, I think we see a finish here, so I'm going to utilize this fight "Not Going 3 Rounds" as a parlay leg option. 5Dimes offers this type of prop, so if you're unable to utilize that, you may want to skip this fight altogether.

    Webb/Coy: Again, not too much to say here. Webb and Coy are pretty similar fighters with comparable skill sets. I just think Webb is the younger, better athlete here, and I think that will be enough to get him the win. My prediction is Webb by unanimous decision.

    Murphy/Faszholz: It's a chick fight. Beware. My prediction is Murphy by unanimous decision.

    Reneau/Smith: Another chick fight. Beware once more! My prediction is Reneau by submission in Round 2.

     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 3:16 PM ET #2

    UFC Fight Night 83

    5 Unit Plays
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 Rds + C. Garbrandt + D. Brunson (-115)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone (-130)
    L. Murphy + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    D. Bermudez + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    C. Garbrandt ITD (+100)

    3 Unit Plays
    J. Webb + C. Garbrandt (-125)
    J. Webb + D. Bermudez (-120)
    M. Reneau + C. Garbrandt (-105)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone/A. Oliveira Under 5 Rds (-130)
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 rds + C. Garbrandt/A. Mendes Under 3 Rds (-110)


    Other Predictions (Leans, Not Bets)

    C. Camozzi (-250)
    S. Campbell (+130)
    O. Bamgbose ITD (+230)
    L. Guimaraes (+125)
    A. Hamilton (+110)


    2016 Record: 11-12 (-3.95 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
    Reply
    UFC Fight Night 83

    5 Unit Plays
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 Rds + C. Garbrandt + D. Brunson (-115)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone (-130)
    L. Murphy + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    D. Bermudez + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    C. Garbrandt ITD (+100)

    3 Unit Plays
    J. Webb + C. Garbrandt (-125)
    J. Webb + D. Bermudez (-120)
    M. Reneau + C. Garbrandt (-105)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone/A. Oliveira Under 5 Rds (-130)
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 rds + C. Garbrandt/A. Mendes Under 3 Rds (-110)


    Other Predictions (Leans, Not Bets)

    C. Camozzi (-250)
    S. Campbell (+130)
    O. Bamgbose ITD (+230)
    L. Guimaraes (+125)
    A. Hamilton (+110)


    2016 Record: 11-12 (-3.95 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 4:07 PM ET #3

    Good luck Money
    Reply
    Good luck Money
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 4:13 PM ET #4

    Ok people from the top:

    Cerrone(-295) 5.90 gets me 2.
    Garbrandt(-315) 15.75 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Garbrandt/Mendes fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Bermudez(-325) 162.50 gets me 50.
    Riggs(+205) 1 gets me 2.05.
    Campbell(+130) 2 gets me 2.60.
    Strickland(-125) 2.50 gets me 2.
    Bamgbose(+156) 1 gets me 1.56.
    Under 1.5 Sarafian/Bamgbose fight 1.60 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Smith/Guimaraes fight 1 gets me 1.
    Webb(-240) 24 gets me 10.
    FFD Hamilton(+100) 1 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Abdurakhimov/Hailton fight 1.35 gets me 1.

    Reply
    Ok people from the top:

    Cerrone(-295) 5.90 gets me 2.
    Garbrandt(-315) 15.75 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Garbrandt/Mendes fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Bermudez(-325) 162.50 gets me 50.
    Riggs(+205) 1 gets me 2.05.
    Campbell(+130) 2 gets me 2.60.
    Strickland(-125) 2.50 gets me 2.
    Bamgbose(+156) 1 gets me 1.56.
    Under 1.5 Sarafian/Bamgbose fight 1.60 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Smith/Guimaraes fight 1 gets me 1.
    Webb(-240) 24 gets me 10.
    FFD Hamilton(+100) 1 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Abdurakhimov/Hailton fight 1.35 gets me 1.

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 4:15 PM ET #5

    Wow sorry about that Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Wow sorry about that Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 4:56 PM ET #6

    haha no worries Ferrari, it happens! Looks like we are on a lot of similar guys. Good luck tonight!
    Reply
    haha no worries Ferrari, it happens! Looks like we are on a lot of similar guys. Good luck tonight!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 5:50 PM ET #7

    Thank you and good luck as well!!!
    Reply
    Thank you and good luck as well!!!
     
    eddiegray
    eddiegray
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 9602
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 8:41 PM ET #8

    I took Garcia in this current fight, but it's not looking too good for him
    Reply
    I took Garcia in this current fight, but it's not looking too good for him
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2016 - 11:55 PM ET #9

    UFC Fight Night 83

    5 Unit Plays
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 Rds + C. Garbrandt + D. Brunson (-115)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone (-130)
    L. Murphy + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    D. Bermudez + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    C. Garbrandt ITD (+100)

    3 Unit Plays
    J. Webb + C. Garbrandt (-125)
    J. Webb + D. Bermudez (-120)
    M. Reneau + C. Garbrandt (-105)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone/A. Oliveira Under 5 Rds (-130)
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 rds + C. Garbrandt/A. Mendes Under 3 Rds (-110)



    Overall Tonight: 7-3 (+20.5 units)

    2016 Record: 18-15 (+16.55 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    Always nice when I sweep my biggest plays. Nice to have most of the fights go the way I had hoped. Garbrandt didn't disappoint and got the easy 1st round finish. Bermudez/Brunson/Cerrone all took care of business on the main card. Murphy got a nice late finish as well. The Bamgbose/Sarafian fight went exactly as planned too. Webb definitely underwhelmed tonight, though. Bad read there. I personally felt Reneau got robbed in her fight. And who on EARTH could have given Evans-Smith Round 1? Reneau damn near knocked her out and had that guillotine locked up as the round expired! Nobody in their right mind could have seen that round for anyone other than Renau.I felt Reneau coasted a bit in Rounds 2 & 3 but still thought she took that fight 29-28. All of the major media outlets unanimously scored the fight 29-28 for Renau, yet 2 of the 3 judges gave Evans-Smith the first round. To see a 30-27 score for Evans-Smith and two judges give Round 1 to her reminds me of how dangerous it can be to lay your hard earned money on this sport if your fighter doesn't get the finish. Luckily, it was one of my smaller plays. All in all it was a good night. See you guys next weekend!
    Reply
    UFC Fight Night 83

    5 Unit Plays
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 Rds + C. Garbrandt + D. Brunson (-115)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone (-130)
    L. Murphy + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    D. Bermudez + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    C. Garbrandt ITD (+100)

    3 Unit Plays
    J. Webb + C. Garbrandt (-125)
    J. Webb + D. Bermudez (-120)
    M. Reneau + C. Garbrandt (-105)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone/A. Oliveira Under 5 Rds (-130)
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 rds + C. Garbrandt/A. Mendes Under 3 Rds (-110)



    Overall Tonight: 7-3 (+20.5 units)

    2016 Record: 18-15 (+16.55 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    Always nice when I sweep my biggest plays. Nice to have most of the fights go the way I had hoped. Garbrandt didn't disappoint and got the easy 1st round finish. Bermudez/Brunson/Cerrone all took care of business on the main card. Murphy got a nice late finish as well. The Bamgbose/Sarafian fight went exactly as planned too. Webb definitely underwhelmed tonight, though. Bad read there. I personally felt Reneau got robbed in her fight. And who on EARTH could have given Evans-Smith Round 1? Reneau damn near knocked her out and had that guillotine locked up as the round expired! Nobody in their right mind could have seen that round for anyone other than Renau.I felt Reneau coasted a bit in Rounds 2 & 3 but still thought she took that fight 29-28. All of the major media outlets unanimously scored the fight 29-28 for Renau, yet 2 of the 3 judges gave Evans-Smith the first round. To see a 30-27 score for Evans-Smith and two judges give Round 1 to her reminds me of how dangerous it can be to lay your hard earned money on this sport if your fighter doesn't get the finish. Luckily, it was one of my smaller plays. All in all it was a good night. See you guys next weekend!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 12:55 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    UFC Fight Night 83

    5 Unit Plays
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 Rds + C. Garbrandt + D. Brunson (-115)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone (-130)
    L. Murphy + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    D. Bermudez + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    C. Garbrandt ITD (+100)

    3 Unit Plays
    J. Webb + C. Garbrandt (-125)
    J. Webb + D. Bermudez (-120)
    M. Reneau + C. Garbrandt (-105)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone/A. Oliveira Under 5 Rds (-130)
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 rds + C. Garbrandt/A. Mendes Under 3 Rds (-110)



    Overall Tonight: 7-3 (+20.5 units)

    2016 Record: 18-15 (+16.55 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    Always nice when I sweep my biggest plays. Nice to have most of the fights go the way I had hoped. Garbrandt didn't disappoint and got the easy 1st round finish. Bermudez/Brunson/Cerrone all took care of business on the main card. Murphy got a nice late finish as well. The Bamgbose/Sarafian fight went exactly as planned too. Webb definitely underwhelmed tonight, though. Bad read there. I personally felt Reneau got robbed in her fight. And who on EARTH could have given Evans-Smith Round 1? Reneau damn near knocked her out and had that guillotine locked up as the round expired! Nobody in their right mind could have seen that round for anyone other than Renau.I felt Reneau coasted a bit in Rounds 2 & 3 but still thought she took that fight 29-28. All of the major media outlets unanimously scored the fight 29-28 for Renau, yet 2 of the 3 judges gave Evans-Smith the first round. To see a 30-27 score for Evans-Smith and two judges give Round 1 to her reminds me of how dangerous it can be to lay your hard earned money on this sport if your fighter doesn't get the finish. Luckily, it was one of my smaller plays. All in all it was a good night. See you guys next weekend!



    Great night Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should post my plays more often in your thread. I have Evans-Smith in my wheel, I thought maybe she won but not no 30-27.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MoneyMaker:

    UFC Fight Night 83

    5 Unit Plays
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 Rds + C. Garbrandt + D. Brunson (-115)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone (-130)
    L. Murphy + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    D. Bermudez + C. Garbrandt (-160)
    C. Garbrandt ITD (+100)

    3 Unit Plays
    J. Webb + C. Garbrandt (-125)
    J. Webb + D. Bermudez (-120)
    M. Reneau + C. Garbrandt (-105)
    C. Garbrandt + D. Cerrone/A. Oliveira Under 5 Rds (-130)
    D. Sarafian/O. Bamgbose Under 3 rds + C. Garbrandt/A. Mendes Under 3 Rds (-110)



    Overall Tonight: 7-3 (+20.5 units)

    2016 Record: 18-15 (+16.55 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    Always nice when I sweep my biggest plays. Nice to have most of the fights go the way I had hoped. Garbrandt didn't disappoint and got the easy 1st round finish. Bermudez/Brunson/Cerrone all took care of business on the main card. Murphy got a nice late finish as well. The Bamgbose/Sarafian fight went exactly as planned too. Webb definitely underwhelmed tonight, though. Bad read there. I personally felt Reneau got robbed in her fight. And who on EARTH could have given Evans-Smith Round 1? Reneau damn near knocked her out and had that guillotine locked up as the round expired! Nobody in their right mind could have seen that round for anyone other than Renau.I felt Reneau coasted a bit in Rounds 2 & 3 but still thought she took that fight 29-28. All of the major media outlets unanimously scored the fight 29-28 for Renau, yet 2 of the 3 judges gave Evans-Smith the first round. To see a 30-27 score for Evans-Smith and two judges give Round 1 to her reminds me of how dangerous it can be to lay your hard earned money on this sport if your fighter doesn't get the finish. Luckily, it was one of my smaller plays. All in all it was a good night. See you guys next weekend!



    Great night Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should post my plays more often in your thread. I have Evans-Smith in my wheel, I thought maybe she won but not no 30-27.
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 12:28 PM ET #11

    Thanks! I am still in awe over that Reneau card, although why should I be surprised at this point. This scenario was a bit different than the typical "bad decisions" in my opinion. How could anyone in their right mind give Evans-Smith Round 1? Two of the three judges did! Evans-Smith was almost finished on the feet, then almost finished again with a guillotine as the round expired. How do 2 judges witness that and give the round to Evans-Smith? Not only that, but one of the judges didn't even add up his points correctly on his card. His card read 29-27 Evans-Smith, when it should have been 29-28. Not that it mattered, but that goes to show you how incompetent these judges can be. I still thought Reneau won the 2nd, and the 3rd may have been up for grabs, though I gave it to Evans-Smith. Seemed like a clear 29-28 Reneau decision, maybe a split at worst. 30-27 Evans-Smith is impossible. It wasn't like it was a razor-close round and it could be misinterpreted. One girl was nearly finished two different times lol. At first, I was almost convinced that the judges must have had the two girls mixed up and didn't know who was who. You have every single media outlet with 2 working eyes and a brain scoring the fight 29-28 Reneau. That type of judging is what makes it scary to wager money on this stuff at times. And it seems like these types of decisions never seem to go my way. I would have loved to see them screw up the Webb fight and give that to him, but of course they got that right lol. Oh well, at least it didn't ruin my night, but it's still annoying.
    Reply
    Thanks! I am still in awe over that Reneau card, although why should I be surprised at this point. This scenario was a bit different than the typical "bad decisions" in my opinion. How could anyone in their right mind give Evans-Smith Round 1? Two of the three judges did! Evans-Smith was almost finished on the feet, then almost finished again with a guillotine as the round expired. How do 2 judges witness that and give the round to Evans-Smith? Not only that, but one of the judges didn't even add up his points correctly on his card. His card read 29-27 Evans-Smith, when it should have been 29-28. Not that it mattered, but that goes to show you how incompetent these judges can be. I still thought Reneau won the 2nd, and the 3rd may have been up for grabs, though I gave it to Evans-Smith. Seemed like a clear 29-28 Reneau decision, maybe a split at worst. 30-27 Evans-Smith is impossible. It wasn't like it was a razor-close round and it could be misinterpreted. One girl was nearly finished two different times lol. At first, I was almost convinced that the judges must have had the two girls mixed up and didn't know who was who. You have every single media outlet with 2 working eyes and a brain scoring the fight 29-28 Reneau. That type of judging is what makes it scary to wager money on this stuff at times. And it seems like these types of decisions never seem to go my way. I would have loved to see them screw up the Webb fight and give that to him, but of course they got that right lol. Oh well, at least it didn't ruin my night, but it's still annoying.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 5:53 PM ET #12

    Very annoying, I had 29-28 Reneau.
    Reply
    Very annoying, I had 29-28 Reneau.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2016 - 6:01 PM ET #13

    My bad I meant 29-28 Smith. Reneau just isn't very aggressive at all and she has good skills too.
    Reply
    My bad I meant 29-28 Smith. Reneau just isn't very aggressive at all and she has good skills too.
     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 2:52 PM ET #14

    Reneau may have edged a decision, the judges gave it to Ashlee because she was pushing the pace a little more. 
    Reply
    Reneau may have edged a decision, the judges gave it to Ashlee because she was pushing the pace a little more. 
     
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 11:38 PM ET #15

    Well, my biggest issue is that TWO judges gave Evans-Smith Round 1. I'd like someone to explain to me how that is physically possible. Evans-Smith was rocked on the feet, and was locked up TIGHT in a guillotine for the final seconds of the round, with the bell saving her. It's not like Ashlee was dominating that round prior to the final minute. How two judges can watch a girl almost get finished twice in the final minute of the 1st round and then actually decide to give that round to her is indefensible. Hell, one judge didn't even add up his scorecard correctly! He had 10+9+9 as a 27, leading a lot of people to think there had to have been a 10-8 round in there at some point. Just a clown show across the board. I thought it was pretty clear that Reneau took Round 2 as well. Seemed like a very obvious 29-28 Reneau decision in my opinion. But the 1st round given to Evans-Smith by two judges is one of the worst scores I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen some bad ones! I still have to think that the judges had the girls mixed up. There's just no way lol
    Reply
    Well, my biggest issue is that TWO judges gave Evans-Smith Round 1. I'd like someone to explain to me how that is physically possible. Evans-Smith was rocked on the feet, and was locked up TIGHT in a guillotine for the final seconds of the round, with the bell saving her. It's not like Ashlee was dominating that round prior to the final minute. How two judges can watch a girl almost get finished twice in the final minute of the 1st round and then actually decide to give that round to her is indefensible. Hell, one judge didn't even add up his scorecard correctly! He had 10+9+9 as a 27, leading a lot of people to think there had to have been a 10-8 round in there at some point. Just a clown show across the board. I thought it was pretty clear that Reneau took Round 2 as well. Seemed like a very obvious 29-28 Reneau decision in my opinion. But the 1st round given to Evans-Smith by two judges is one of the worst scores I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen some bad ones! I still have to think that the judges had the girls mixed up. There's just no way lol
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.