• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC Fight Night 81 Money Makers

    J-MoneyMaker
    whitebelt
    Ferrari29
    Redwing51
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 695
    Posts: 7
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 12:31 PM ET #1

    A rare Sunday evening UFC card hits Fox Sports 1 tonight. There are several fights on this card that may be worthy of a very small bet, but you're probably just better off sticking with the ones you're most confident in. That's what I'm going to attempt to do here. Lots of unknowns, short notices, etc. in these fights.

    I love the Dillashaw/Cruz match-up and I hope it lives up to the hype. To me, it all comes down to what version of Cruz we get. The Mizugaki outcome didn't really show me much, so I'm still left wondering how Cruz looks after all those years of injuries and time off. I want to see how good that footwork still is. Since we don't know how he'll look for sure, I see no way you can take Cruz at such small odds here. It's either Dillashaw or pass in my opinion. 5Dimes offers a nice little prop that allows your bet to be cancelled if it goes the distance. The odds obviously change a bit for this prop, so it's usually only useful in certain situations. I think this is the perfect situation. I don't see Cruz having the power to finish Dillashaw. Cruz's only chance here is to outpoint him to a decision. And even that probably won't happen. I think Dillashaw has good enough takedown defense to keep the fight standing for the most part, where he will have an output and power advantage. If the fight manages to go the distance, then I get my money back. It's essentially me picking Dillashaw "Inside the Distance" with a little bit of an insurance policy in case he doesn't get the job done (keep in mind I don't think Cruz can finish him). This seems to be the perfect way to wager on this fight in my opinion.

    Pettis got schooled by RDA last time out and then had another injury setback. Hard to say how great Pettis will look here, but I certainly feel more confident in him than Alvarez. Alvarez has been in so many wars, got picked apart by Cerrone (who has a similar kicking game to Pettis), and then got dropped by Gilbert and did almost nothing the rest of the fight. He's just too shot in my opinion and I don't think he offers enough power on the feet to starch Pettis. If he tries to close the distance and utilize his wrestling, maybe he has a shot. I don't see it playing out that way. I think he it becomes a kickboxing match and Pettis lands something pretty. This is a "get back on track" type of fight for Pettis that the UFC is handing him in my opinion. He will be main paraly cog for me.

    The rest of my plays are smaller. Browne/Mitrione should knock each other out, Cruickshank sucks and is going to get blasted by Felder at some point, Rosa is the better fighter who's not coming in on short notice, and Barroso is one of the most boring/inactive fighters on the roster. There's my quick analysis on those fights lol. Good luck on your bets guys!

    UFC Fight Night 81

    10 Unit Play
    T.J. Dillashaw (Scorecards = No Action) (-185)

    5 Unit Play
    C. Wade + A. Pettis (-150)

    3 Unit Plays
    P. Felder + A. Pettis (-120)
    E. Mutapcic + T. Browne/M. Mitrione Under 3 Rounds (-120)
    C. Rosa + A. Pettis (-120)


    2016 Record
    : 4-0 (+22.5 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    A rare Sunday evening UFC card hits Fox Sports 1 tonight. There are several fights on this card that may be worthy of a very small bet, but you're probably just better off sticking with the ones you're most confident in. That's what I'm going to attempt to do here. Lots of unknowns, short notices, etc. in these fights.

    I love the Dillashaw/Cruz match-up and I hope it lives up to the hype. To me, it all comes down to what version of Cruz we get. The Mizugaki outcome didn't really show me much, so I'm still left wondering how Cruz looks after all those years of injuries and time off. I want to see how good that footwork still is. Since we don't know how he'll look for sure, I see no way you can take Cruz at such small odds here. It's either Dillashaw or pass in my opinion. 5Dimes offers a nice little prop that allows your bet to be cancelled if it goes the distance. The odds obviously change a bit for this prop, so it's usually only useful in certain situations. I think this is the perfect situation. I don't see Cruz having the power to finish Dillashaw. Cruz's only chance here is to outpoint him to a decision. And even that probably won't happen. I think Dillashaw has good enough takedown defense to keep the fight standing for the most part, where he will have an output and power advantage. If the fight manages to go the distance, then I get my money back. It's essentially me picking Dillashaw "Inside the Distance" with a little bit of an insurance policy in case he doesn't get the job done (keep in mind I don't think Cruz can finish him). This seems to be the perfect way to wager on this fight in my opinion.

    Pettis got schooled by RDA last time out and then had another injury setback. Hard to say how great Pettis will look here, but I certainly feel more confident in him than Alvarez. Alvarez has been in so many wars, got picked apart by Cerrone (who has a similar kicking game to Pettis), and then got dropped by Gilbert and did almost nothing the rest of the fight. He's just too shot in my opinion and I don't think he offers enough power on the feet to starch Pettis. If he tries to close the distance and utilize his wrestling, maybe he has a shot. I don't see it playing out that way. I think he it becomes a kickboxing match and Pettis lands something pretty. This is a "get back on track" type of fight for Pettis that the UFC is handing him in my opinion. He will be main paraly cog for me.

    The rest of my plays are smaller. Browne/Mitrione should knock each other out, Cruickshank sucks and is going to get blasted by Felder at some point, Rosa is the better fighter who's not coming in on short notice, and Barroso is one of the most boring/inactive fighters on the roster. There's my quick analysis on those fights lol. Good luck on your bets guys!

    UFC Fight Night 81

    10 Unit Play
    T.J. Dillashaw (Scorecards = No Action) (-185)

    5 Unit Play
    C. Wade + A. Pettis (-150)

    3 Unit Plays
    P. Felder + A. Pettis (-120)
    E. Mutapcic + T. Browne/M. Mitrione Under 3 Rounds (-120)
    C. Rosa + A. Pettis (-120)


    2016 Record
    : 4-0 (+22.5 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 1:12 PM ET #2

    I like the Dillashaw/No action pick. I think it will be Cruz by decision, but if the fight gets finished it will definitely be Dillashaw. In fact, I love every pick here except Felder, and really I'm 50/50 on that fight.

    Excellent picks. BOL. Should be a good night for you.
    Reply
    I like the Dillashaw/No action pick. I think it will be Cruz by decision, but if the fight gets finished it will definitely be Dillashaw. In fact, I love every pick here except Felder, and really I'm 50/50 on that fight.

    Excellent picks. BOL. Should be a good night for you.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 3:48 PM ET #3

    Good luck Money maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Good luck Money maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 4:44 PM ET #4

    Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I hope you guys have a profitable night as well!
    Reply
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I hope you guys have a profitable night as well!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 5:31 PM ET #5

    UFC Fight Night 81

    10 Unit Play
    T.J. Dillashaw (Scorecards = No Action) (-185) *Push*

    5 Unit Play
    C. Wade + A. Pettis (-150)

    3 Unit Plays
    P. Felder + A. Pettis (-120)
    E. Mutapcic + T. Browne/M. Mitrione Under 3 Rounds (-120)
    C. Rosa + A. Pettis (-120)


    Overall Tonight:
    0-4-1 (-18.3 units)

    2016 Record
    : 4-4 (+4.2 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    Well, that event didn't quite go as I had hoped. Most of my predictions were actually spot on, with Felder, Rosa, and Wade winning, on top of the Browne/Mitrione fight staying in the distance. However, Pettis cost me a winning night because he allowed Alvarez to hold him up against the fence for 2/3 of the fight. Credit to Alvarez for trying to use the same type of blueprint that Guida/RDA used to beat Pettis. I just didn't think Alvarez actually had it in him to fight a smart fight that way. I still felt like Pettis was dominating the standing exchanges and could argue he took the 1st round because of it. But I guess the judges were rewarding Alvarez for the fence pushing. Pettis still had a chance to win in the 3rd if he could have kept it standing but he didn't learn his lesson. What a disappointing 1st fight back after losing your title. This was a taylor-made matchup for him and he blew it. That's a bad bet on my part. Really didn't think Pettis would lose that fight. Also didn't think he would lose by decision. I figured if anything, he'd have to lose by a fluke KO or random sub.

    The Dillashaw/Cruz fight went about as I expected too, knowing Cruz likely wouldn't win by a finish. With so many unknowns about Cruz after his injuries and layoff, it was a tough fight to bet. And definitely difficult to assume we'd see the best version of Cruz. I have to say Cruz looked very impressive and still had great footwork and movement. That said, it was an extremely close fight and a tough one to score. I personally thought TJ won it 48-47, but I won't argue 48-47 for Cruz either. Some of the judges' scorecards were absolutely mind-boggling though. I saw one judge didn't give TJ Round 4, which I thought was the most decisive round in the entire fight lol. How does any judge give 4 rounds to either guy to be honest? Let alone 2 judges going the opposite way? In all honesty, this kind of reminded me of how the Lawler/Condit fight went. I thought Condit did enough to win that fight, yet the judges said otherwise and it wasn't enough for Robbie to lose his belt. I felt the same thing happened here, where Cruz fought well, but I didn't think he did enough to warrant TJ losing his belt. I thought an argument could be made that TJ took 1 of those first 3 rounds. Doesn't really matter in terms of my bet, though, as the only way I was going to cash was a Dillashaw finish. Good fight though and I'm happy for Cruz. What a long and difficult road back that had to have been, and he always stayed positive when most guys probably would have given up. See you guys next event!
    Reply
    UFC Fight Night 81

    10 Unit Play
    T.J. Dillashaw (Scorecards = No Action) (-185) *Push*

    5 Unit Play
    C. Wade + A. Pettis (-150)

    3 Unit Plays
    P. Felder + A. Pettis (-120)
    E. Mutapcic + T. Browne/M. Mitrione Under 3 Rounds (-120)
    C. Rosa + A. Pettis (-120)


    Overall Tonight:
    0-4-1 (-18.3 units)

    2016 Record
    : 4-4 (+4.2 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    Well, that event didn't quite go as I had hoped. Most of my predictions were actually spot on, with Felder, Rosa, and Wade winning, on top of the Browne/Mitrione fight staying in the distance. However, Pettis cost me a winning night because he allowed Alvarez to hold him up against the fence for 2/3 of the fight. Credit to Alvarez for trying to use the same type of blueprint that Guida/RDA used to beat Pettis. I just didn't think Alvarez actually had it in him to fight a smart fight that way. I still felt like Pettis was dominating the standing exchanges and could argue he took the 1st round because of it. But I guess the judges were rewarding Alvarez for the fence pushing. Pettis still had a chance to win in the 3rd if he could have kept it standing but he didn't learn his lesson. What a disappointing 1st fight back after losing your title. This was a taylor-made matchup for him and he blew it. That's a bad bet on my part. Really didn't think Pettis would lose that fight. Also didn't think he would lose by decision. I figured if anything, he'd have to lose by a fluke KO or random sub.

    The Dillashaw/Cruz fight went about as I expected too, knowing Cruz likely wouldn't win by a finish. With so many unknowns about Cruz after his injuries and layoff, it was a tough fight to bet. And definitely difficult to assume we'd see the best version of Cruz. I have to say Cruz looked very impressive and still had great footwork and movement. That said, it was an extremely close fight and a tough one to score. I personally thought TJ won it 48-47, but I won't argue 48-47 for Cruz either. Some of the judges' scorecards were absolutely mind-boggling though. I saw one judge didn't give TJ Round 4, which I thought was the most decisive round in the entire fight lol. How does any judge give 4 rounds to either guy to be honest? Let alone 2 judges going the opposite way? In all honesty, this kind of reminded me of how the Lawler/Condit fight went. I thought Condit did enough to win that fight, yet the judges said otherwise and it wasn't enough for Robbie to lose his belt. I felt the same thing happened here, where Cruz fought well, but I didn't think he did enough to warrant TJ losing his belt. I thought an argument could be made that TJ took 1 of those first 3 rounds. Doesn't really matter in terms of my bet, though, as the only way I was going to cash was a Dillashaw finish. Good fight though and I'm happy for Cruz. What a long and difficult road back that had to have been, and he always stayed positive when most guys probably would have given up. See you guys next event!
     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 6:33 PM ET #6

    bad nights happen.

    I took on a few too many parlays and they fell through from the pettis fight. My fault on that bet didnt do my research. 

    For me I Iike to put parlays with the first bet being the 80 percent chance fight. There usually is one or two tester fight followed up with a lot of build up fights then the main card. 

    Next card Northcutt will be in two parlays, hes in the build up stage in his career. I will look for the fighters with knockout power that has a good chance at taking out his opponent, a few matches that stylistically benefit one fighter over the other and the matchups where fighters have a lot of movement vs a technical point fighter. 

    Still need to tighten up my betting though. 
    Reply
    bad nights happen.

    I took on a few too many parlays and they fell through from the pettis fight. My fault on that bet didnt do my research. 

    For me I Iike to put parlays with the first bet being the 80 percent chance fight. There usually is one or two tester fight followed up with a lot of build up fights then the main card. 

    Next card Northcutt will be in two parlays, hes in the build up stage in his career. I will look for the fighters with knockout power that has a good chance at taking out his opponent, a few matches that stylistically benefit one fighter over the other and the matchups where fighters have a lot of movement vs a technical point fighter. 

    Still need to tighten up my betting though. 
     
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 8:34 PM ET #7

    yea, I really liked Wade a lot last night too and he won easily. Hindsight of course, but I wish I would have used him in more of my plays. Or just bet a lot of my fighters straight up instead of trying to reduce the juice. Regardless, Pettis fought a disappointing fight, in a matchup that gave him several advantages on paper. That being said, Alvarez also only threw 4 ground strikes during his 6 takedowns. It was kind of a lame fight overall. If Pettis was a little more active and was able to stay off the cage for long periods of time, he probably easily wins it
    Reply
    yea, I really liked Wade a lot last night too and he won easily. Hindsight of course, but I wish I would have used him in more of my plays. Or just bet a lot of my fighters straight up instead of trying to reduce the juice. Regardless, Pettis fought a disappointing fight, in a matchup that gave him several advantages on paper. That being said, Alvarez also only threw 4 ground strikes during his 6 takedowns. It was kind of a lame fight overall. If Pettis was a little more active and was able to stay off the cage for long periods of time, he probably easily wins it
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.