Just like you wanted me to bet Aldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a thought 49er, start a thread, post your plays, keep a record, see how you do. I'm pretty sure everybody on Covers knows you got Cruz considering you've posted it in everybodies thread.
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
take cruz!!!
Just like you wanted me to bet Aldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a thought 49er, start a thread, post your plays, keep a record, see how you do. I'm pretty sure everybody on Covers knows you got Cruz considering you've posted it in everybodies thread.
Ok boys from the top, should be a interesting night of fighting with many guys taking different fighters for various reasons.
Dillashaw(-140) 14 gets me 10. Pettis(315) 630 gets me 200. Mitrione(+125) 2 gets me 2.50. Under 1.5 Browne/Mitrione fight 1.60 gets me 1. Saunders(-120) 4.80 gets me 4. Wade(-325) 9.75 gets me 3. Sanders(+110) 1 gets me 1.10. Felder(-255) 5.10 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Felder/Cruickshank fight 1 gets me 1.55. Latifi(-240) 60 gets me 25. Under 1.5 Latifi/O'Connell fight 1.05 gets me 1. Gomez(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Under 1.5 Font/Gomez fight 1 gets me 1.10. FFD Barraso(+135) 1 gets me 1.35.
I am also playing a $12 wheel with Wade as the wheelman. Pairing him up with Dillashaw, Pettis, Mitrione, Pearson, Saunders, Herman, Sanders, Felder, Latifi, Rosa, Gomez, and Mutapcic.
Ok boys from the top, should be a interesting night of fighting with many guys taking different fighters for various reasons.
Dillashaw(-140) 14 gets me 10. Pettis(315) 630 gets me 200. Mitrione(+125) 2 gets me 2.50. Under 1.5 Browne/Mitrione fight 1.60 gets me 1. Saunders(-120) 4.80 gets me 4. Wade(-325) 9.75 gets me 3. Sanders(+110) 1 gets me 1.10. Felder(-255) 5.10 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Felder/Cruickshank fight 1 gets me 1.55. Latifi(-240) 60 gets me 25. Under 1.5 Latifi/O'Connell fight 1.05 gets me 1. Gomez(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Under 1.5 Font/Gomez fight 1 gets me 1.10. FFD Barraso(+135) 1 gets me 1.35.
I am also playing a $12 wheel with Wade as the wheelman. Pairing him up with Dillashaw, Pettis, Mitrione, Pearson, Saunders, Herman, Sanders, Felder, Latifi, Rosa, Gomez, and Mutapcic.
$745.30 in action, looking forward to seeing if Dillashaw is the new wave or has Cruz never lost a step and just let a few other guys hold the belt for a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$745.30 in action, looking forward to seeing if Dillashaw is the new wave or has Cruz never lost a step and just let a few other guys hold the belt for a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like you wanted me to bet Aldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a thought 49er, start a thread, post your plays, keep a record, see how you do. I'm pretty sure everybody on Covers knows you got Cruz considering you've posted it in everybodies thread.
Fuck off
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
take cruz!!!
Just like you wanted me to bet Aldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a thought 49er, start a thread, post your plays, keep a record, see how you do. I'm pretty sure everybody on Covers knows you got Cruz considering you've posted it in everybodies thread.
Tonite record 4-5(-619.70) O/U 1-3(-2.60) FFD 1-0(+1.30) Wheel 5-7(+0.09)
Just a few thoughts on a few guys.I had Dillashaw 48-47 but I could see 48-47 Cruz in which he won the first 3 rounds I guess. Whoever had Dillashaw 49-46 or Cruz 49-46 should have their lisence revoked!!!!!!!!! Whoever had Pettis winning his fight can join that club too. Didn't listen to his corner and backed to the fence about 100 times, thought Eddie won 2 out of 3 rounds easy. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN when is the eye poke and the grabbing of the fence ever be addressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cruz did it once, Eddie did it numerous times, and Browne hey what can I say. Not sure how a guy is told by the ref a few times to engage and fight wins a fight, Person is always in these goofy decisions isn't he.
Tonite record 4-5(-619.70) O/U 1-3(-2.60) FFD 1-0(+1.30) Wheel 5-7(+0.09)
Just a few thoughts on a few guys.I had Dillashaw 48-47 but I could see 48-47 Cruz in which he won the first 3 rounds I guess. Whoever had Dillashaw 49-46 or Cruz 49-46 should have their lisence revoked!!!!!!!!! Whoever had Pettis winning his fight can join that club too. Didn't listen to his corner and backed to the fence about 100 times, thought Eddie won 2 out of 3 rounds easy. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN when is the eye poke and the grabbing of the fence ever be addressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cruz did it once, Eddie did it numerous times, and Browne hey what can I say. Not sure how a guy is told by the ref a few times to engage and fight wins a fight, Person is always in these goofy decisions isn't he.
Im with you on everything, except Trinaldo fight. It was odd that ref told him to engage, that is a common strategy, Cruz used it in his fight. Cruz and Trinaldo fought similar. No issues for judge on Cruz fight.
Pettis fight was an average fight, after the fight passed for a bit, Eddie did win and I cant fault him for using his best tactic to win. Pettis's grappling is horrendous.
Im with you on everything, except Trinaldo fight. It was odd that ref told him to engage, that is a common strategy, Cruz used it in his fight. Cruz and Trinaldo fought similar. No issues for judge on Cruz fight.
Pettis fight was an average fight, after the fight passed for a bit, Eddie did win and I cant fault him for using his best tactic to win. Pettis's grappling is horrendous.