• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC Fight Night 80 Money Makers

    J-MoneyMaker
    NickCapone
    ParlayJoe17
    Schwilly
    Ferrari29
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 715
    Posts: 8
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 5:38 PM ET #1

    Tonight kicks off the 1st of 3 consecutive UFC events in Las Vegas, with UFC 194 on Saturday. I honestly haven't been this excited for a UFC PPV in my entire life. The card is most likely the BEST card from top to bottom that I have ever seen. And no major injuries to any of the main fighters, which always seems to be the case (knock on wood). I'll get to those fights in a few days. Tonight, we start things off with UFC Fight Night 80. The main event is headlined by 2 girls and neither of them are Ronda Rousey. The UFC is hyping the hell out of VanZant and it's mostly because of her looks. She has potential to be a solid fighter one day but she is so inexperienced and not very technical at the moment. I'm going to be making a small play on Namajunas for some extra action but I don't recommend playing either fighter to be honest. If anything, I think it's likely that Namajunas catches PVZ in a sub when Paige leaves an opening, or Paige's pace and cardio take over in the later rounds and PVZ gets the finish at that point. I'll make a play on the fight not lasting 5 full rounds.

    Sage Northcutt is another UFC hype-train that is probably getting more attention than he should at the moment. Again, it's mostly because he's only 19 and looks like an Abercrombie model. He made quick work of Trevino in his UFC debut but Trevino sucks. So we don't really know much about how Northcutt's chin, cardio, etc. are. Pfister is probably not skilled enough to really give us much more of an indication in this fight either. Pfister is the toughest guy Northcutt's ever faced and he is durable, but not very skilled anywhere. I don't think Nortchutt deserves such steep odds at this point, but there's definitely no way I can make the case for taking a shot on Pfister. I'll probably use Northcutt in a parlay or two, but definitely won't be depending on him across the board.

    There are a lot of other fighters I'm betting on tonight but I don't have much more time to get into each one in-depth. In short, I think Tim Means will destroy Howard and likely get a finish. Sterling gets a stiff test in Eduardo, who has a puncher's chance, but I expect Sterling to get him to the ground and submit him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Sterling just needs to make sure he doesn't stand with Eduardo too long, because I think he is definitely at a disadvantage if they keep the fight standing. Tukhugov has a good style matchup and I think he knocks out Nover. Curran is another chick fighter, so you don't want to rely on someone like her too heavily, but Kagan sucks and Curran should have the better pace and cardio to take a clear decision.

    UFC Fight Night 80

    10 Unit Play
    A. Sterling + T. Means + S. Northcutt (-165)

    5 Unit Plays
    Z. Tukhugov + A. Sterling + S. Nortchutt (-130)
    K. Curran + T. Means (-160)

    3 Unit Plays
    S. Ponzinibbio + A. Sterling (-120)
    A. Sterling + E. Theodorou (-130)
    R. Namajunas/P. VanZant Under 5 Rounds (-145)



    2015 Record: 7-16 (-54 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Tonight kicks off the 1st of 3 consecutive UFC events in Las Vegas, with UFC 194 on Saturday. I honestly haven't been this excited for a UFC PPV in my entire life. The card is most likely the BEST card from top to bottom that I have ever seen. And no major injuries to any of the main fighters, which always seems to be the case (knock on wood). I'll get to those fights in a few days. Tonight, we start things off with UFC Fight Night 80. The main event is headlined by 2 girls and neither of them are Ronda Rousey. The UFC is hyping the hell out of VanZant and it's mostly because of her looks. She has potential to be a solid fighter one day but she is so inexperienced and not very technical at the moment. I'm going to be making a small play on Namajunas for some extra action but I don't recommend playing either fighter to be honest. If anything, I think it's likely that Namajunas catches PVZ in a sub when Paige leaves an opening, or Paige's pace and cardio take over in the later rounds and PVZ gets the finish at that point. I'll make a play on the fight not lasting 5 full rounds.

    Sage Northcutt is another UFC hype-train that is probably getting more attention than he should at the moment. Again, it's mostly because he's only 19 and looks like an Abercrombie model. He made quick work of Trevino in his UFC debut but Trevino sucks. So we don't really know much about how Northcutt's chin, cardio, etc. are. Pfister is probably not skilled enough to really give us much more of an indication in this fight either. Pfister is the toughest guy Northcutt's ever faced and he is durable, but not very skilled anywhere. I don't think Nortchutt deserves such steep odds at this point, but there's definitely no way I can make the case for taking a shot on Pfister. I'll probably use Northcutt in a parlay or two, but definitely won't be depending on him across the board.

    There are a lot of other fighters I'm betting on tonight but I don't have much more time to get into each one in-depth. In short, I think Tim Means will destroy Howard and likely get a finish. Sterling gets a stiff test in Eduardo, who has a puncher's chance, but I expect Sterling to get him to the ground and submit him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Sterling just needs to make sure he doesn't stand with Eduardo too long, because I think he is definitely at a disadvantage if they keep the fight standing. Tukhugov has a good style matchup and I think he knocks out Nover. Curran is another chick fighter, so you don't want to rely on someone like her too heavily, but Kagan sucks and Curran should have the better pace and cardio to take a clear decision.

    UFC Fight Night 80

    10 Unit Play
    A. Sterling + T. Means + S. Northcutt (-165)

    5 Unit Plays
    Z. Tukhugov + A. Sterling + S. Nortchutt (-130)
    K. Curran + T. Means (-160)

    3 Unit Plays
    S. Ponzinibbio + A. Sterling (-120)
    A. Sterling + E. Theodorou (-130)
    R. Namajunas/P. VanZant Under 5 Rounds (-145)



    2015 Record: 7-16 (-54 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units
     
    NickCapone
    NickCapone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 190
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 7:30 PM ET #2

    just my 2 cents Throwing a -1000 into a parlay is never a good idea. Realistically, how much is it really changing the odds on your bet? maybe making a few extra bucks because of it (literally) .. but i dont even think its worth the risk for that messily few points of less juice.

    Anyways best of luck, i'm going easy on this card, waiting for the weekend
    small plays on Miller , and Northcutt/Pfister under 1.5
    Reply
    just my 2 cents Throwing a -1000 into a parlay is never a good idea. Realistically, how much is it really changing the odds on your bet? maybe making a few extra bucks because of it (literally) .. but i dont even think its worth the risk for that messily few points of less juice.

    Anyways best of luck, i'm going easy on this card, waiting for the weekend
    small plays on Miller , and Northcutt/Pfister under 1.5
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #3

    I can understand your point, but I don't think you know all of the facts in this particular situation. First off, Nortchutt is -900 on 5Dimes, so slightly less than the -1000 example you used. I debated whether to use Northcutt in a few plays and I weighed the options. Had I taken out Northcutt in my 10 unit parlay, the odds go from -165 to -210. Had I taken out Northcutt in my 5 unit parlay, the odds go from -130 to -200. That's quite a bit more of a difference than "saving a few bucks." Sure, those 2 plays become a bit riskier because I need a 3rd leg to hit in order to cash. But if one of the other fighters in the parlay lose, I don't lose a ton of extra juice there.

    Personally, I think Northcutt wins tonight, even if I don't necessarily believe all of the hype quite yet. As always, there are several ways to bet these fights. I could have easily dropped Northcutt from my card and just had my 10 unit play be -210 and my 5 unit play be -200. I chose not to do that. Plus, I only used Northcutt in 2 of my 6 plays. I think either option will end up winning anyways, so it's probably a moot point. Good luck on your plays this weekend
    Reply
    I can understand your point, but I don't think you know all of the facts in this particular situation. First off, Nortchutt is -900 on 5Dimes, so slightly less than the -1000 example you used. I debated whether to use Northcutt in a few plays and I weighed the options. Had I taken out Northcutt in my 10 unit parlay, the odds go from -165 to -210. Had I taken out Northcutt in my 5 unit parlay, the odds go from -130 to -200. That's quite a bit more of a difference than "saving a few bucks." Sure, those 2 plays become a bit riskier because I need a 3rd leg to hit in order to cash. But if one of the other fighters in the parlay lose, I don't lose a ton of extra juice there.

    Personally, I think Northcutt wins tonight, even if I don't necessarily believe all of the hype quite yet. As always, there are several ways to bet these fights. I could have easily dropped Northcutt from my card and just had my 10 unit play be -210 and my 5 unit play be -200. I chose not to do that. Plus, I only used Northcutt in 2 of my 6 plays. I think either option will end up winning anyways, so it's probably a moot point. Good luck on your plays this weekend
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 8:04 PM ET #4

    P.S. - I will admit that I made a mistake by adding Rousey into basically every parlay last month. That was a perfect example of where the risk wasn't worth the reward. But the line kept dropping and dropping and I thought it was still too good to pass up. I learned a hard lesson there. But then again, I didn't think Holm was well-versed enough in MMA yet to even have a chance at knocking out Rousey. She made me and a lot of other people eat crow on that one!
    Reply
    P.S. - I will admit that I made a mistake by adding Rousey into basically every parlay last month. That was a perfect example of where the risk wasn't worth the reward. But the line kept dropping and dropping and I thought it was still too good to pass up. I learned a hard lesson there. But then again, I didn't think Holm was well-versed enough in MMA yet to even have a chance at knocking out Rousey. She made me and a lot of other people eat crow on that one!
     
    J-MoneyMaker
    J-MoneyMaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 12:21 AM ET #5

    UFC Fight Night 80

    10 Unit Play
    A. Sterling + T. Means + S. Northcutt (-165)

    5 Unit Plays
    Z. Tukhugov + A. Sterling + S. Nortchutt (-130)
    K. Curran + T. Means (-160)

    3 Unit Plays
    S. Ponzinibbio + A. Sterling (-120)
    A. Sterling + E. Theodorou (-130)
    R. Namajunas/P. VanZant Under 5 Rounds (-145)



    Overall Tonight: 5-1 (+22.1 units)

    2015 Record: 12-17 (-31.9 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    That was much more like the type of outcomes I'm accustomed to. It sucks that I got off to such a rocky start on here, but hopefully I can make up for it and redeem myself in the long run. It's nice to get this 3-night extravaganza started off on the right foot and take some momentum into the weekend. Good luck on your plays this weekend everyone. See ya tomorrow!
    Reply
    UFC Fight Night 80

    10 Unit Play
    A. Sterling + T. Means + S. Northcutt (-165)

    5 Unit Plays
    Z. Tukhugov + A. Sterling + S. Nortchutt (-130)
    K. Curran + T. Means (-160)

    3 Unit Plays
    S. Ponzinibbio + A. Sterling (-120)
    A. Sterling + E. Theodorou (-130)
    R. Namajunas/P. VanZant Under 5 Rounds (-145)



    Overall Tonight: 5-1 (+22.1 units)

    2015 Record: 12-17 (-31.9 units)

    *All plays are made on a scale of 1-10 units


    That was much more like the type of outcomes I'm accustomed to. It sucks that I got off to such a rocky start on here, but hopefully I can make up for it and redeem myself in the long run. It's nice to get this 3-night extravaganza started off on the right foot and take some momentum into the weekend. Good luck on your plays this weekend everyone. See ya tomorrow!
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 1:03 AM ET #6

    Solid Card!  BOL on the rest of the weekend.  Will be curious to see who all you're going with.

    Reply

    Solid Card!  BOL on the rest of the weekend.  Will be curious to see who all you're going with.

     
    Schwilly
    Schwilly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 334
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 6:44 AM ET #7

    nice night J$
    Reply
    nice night J$
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2015 - 3:57 PM ET #8

    Nice night!!!!
    Reply
    Nice night!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,609
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.