From the top, kinda poopy card, hopefully not poopy bets. Barnett(-270) 40.50 gets me 15. Under 1.5 Barnett/Nelson fight 1 gets me 1.15. Hall(+350) 1 gets me 3.50. PARLAY Mousasi/Johny Hendricks next week 3 gets me 1.80. Camus(+298) 1 gets me 2.98. Brandao ITD 2.50 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Bandao/Kikuno fight 1 gets me 1.05. Jingling(-255) 5.10 gets me 2. Katani(+190) 1 gets me 1.90. Under 1.5 Johnson/Katani fight 1 gets me 1.50. Anzai(-110) 1.10 gets me 1.
From the top, kinda poopy card, hopefully not poopy bets. Barnett(-270) 40.50 gets me 15. Under 1.5 Barnett/Nelson fight 1 gets me 1.15. Hall(+350) 1 gets me 3.50. PARLAY Mousasi/Johny Hendricks next week 3 gets me 1.80. Camus(+298) 1 gets me 2.98. Brandao ITD 2.50 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Bandao/Kikuno fight 1 gets me 1.05. Jingling(-255) 5.10 gets me 2. Katani(+190) 1 gets me 1.90. Under 1.5 Johnson/Katani fight 1 gets me 1.50. Anzai(-110) 1.10 gets me 1.
$55.20 in action. Not sold on this card or all the chalk either, hopefully I got the correct dogs going. I guess this is a small sample before the huge card next weekend. I might have to go rob a bank and bust out some Jimmy Gunn type bets!!!!!!!!!!!!
$55.20 in action. Not sold on this card or all the chalk either, hopefully I got the correct dogs going. I guess this is a small sample before the huge card next weekend. I might have to go rob a bank and bust out some Jimmy Gunn type bets!!!!!!!!!!!!
4-4(+11.40) in the fights. 1-2(-1.00) in O/U. On this card I'll take a ten dollar night and gladly move on. Thought I was in big trouble with Nelson hitting them TD's. Had Barnett either winning 3-2 or 4-1. Welcome to the party Uriah Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!! Threw out a stupid parlay instead of just stacking Chico and Hall, oh well. Final comment before I move on: WTF Jingling WTF, winning the stand up by miles so he'll shoot for a TD, get in a 50/50 position and then get CHOKED THE **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!. At least he didn't tap, which makes sense since he has no fighter IQ!!!!!!!!
4-4(+11.40) in the fights. 1-2(-1.00) in O/U. On this card I'll take a ten dollar night and gladly move on. Thought I was in big trouble with Nelson hitting them TD's. Had Barnett either winning 3-2 or 4-1. Welcome to the party Uriah Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!! Threw out a stupid parlay instead of just stacking Chico and Hall, oh well. Final comment before I move on: WTF Jingling WTF, winning the stand up by miles so he'll shoot for a TD, get in a 50/50 position and then get CHOKED THE **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!. At least he didn't tap, which makes sense since he has no fighter IQ!!!!!!!!