4 guys I've done very well with and they are all on the same card. Saenz, Ortiz, Borg, and Daruish have put money in my pocket and hopefully Saturday they continue that tread. Now I have to figure out how to bet them, lol.
4 guys I've done very well with and they are all on the same card. Saenz, Ortiz, Borg, and Daruish have put money in my pocket and hopefully Saturday they continue that tread. Now I have to figure out how to bet them, lol.
4 guys I've done very well with and they are all on the same card. Saenz, Ortiz, Borg, and Daruish have put money in my pocket and hopefully Saturday they continue that tread. Now I have to figure out how to bet them, lol.
BOL with whatever you decide!
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
4 guys I've done very well with and they are all on the same card. Saenz, Ortiz, Borg, and Daruish have put money in my pocket and hopefully Saturday they continue that tread. Now I have to figure out how to bet them, lol.
4 guys I've done very well with and they are all on the same card. Saenz, Ortiz, Borg, and Daruish have put money in my pocket and hopefully Saturday they continue that tread. Now I have to figure out how to bet them, lol.
BOL with whatever you decide!
Thanks Mister219!!!
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
4 guys I've done very well with and they are all on the same card. Saenz, Ortiz, Borg, and Daruish have put money in my pocket and hopefully Saturday they continue that tread. Now I have to figure out how to bet them, lol.
From the top, should be a interesting night of fights!!!!!!!!!! Teixeira(-105) 1.05 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Teixeira/St preux fight 1 gets me 1.20. Dariush(+130) 10 gets me 13. Brunson(-400) 4 gets me 1. Johnson(+205) 1 gets me 2.05. Under 1.5 Rosholt/Johnson 1 gets me 1.53. Nunes(+212) 1 gets me 2.12. Borg(-450) 90 gets me 20. Under 1.5 Borg/Herrera fight 1 gets me 1.20 Hall inside the distance 1.28 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Hall/Bamgbose 1 gets me 1.15. Ortiz(-440) 88 gets me 20. Saenz(-140) 7 gets me 5. Dempsey(+135) 1 gets me 1.35. Under 1.5 Wilson/Dempsey fight 1 gets me 1.04. Vera(-130) 1.30 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Holtzman/Christodoulou fight 1 gets me 1.31.
From the top, should be a interesting night of fights!!!!!!!!!! Teixeira(-105) 1.05 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Teixeira/St preux fight 1 gets me 1.20. Dariush(+130) 10 gets me 13. Brunson(-400) 4 gets me 1. Johnson(+205) 1 gets me 2.05. Under 1.5 Rosholt/Johnson 1 gets me 1.53. Nunes(+212) 1 gets me 2.12. Borg(-450) 90 gets me 20. Under 1.5 Borg/Herrera fight 1 gets me 1.20 Hall inside the distance 1.28 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Hall/Bamgbose 1 gets me 1.15. Ortiz(-440) 88 gets me 20. Saenz(-140) 7 gets me 5. Dempsey(+135) 1 gets me 1.35. Under 1.5 Wilson/Dempsey fight 1 gets me 1.04. Vera(-130) 1.30 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Holtzman/Christodoulou fight 1 gets me 1.31.
$211.63 in action tonite. Now this number could go out depending on how Ortiz, Borg roll. Real fast I usually nickel, dime these Fight Night cards but I do like a few guys on here and thought why not go for it, I'm up for the year with a break coming!!!!!!!!!!! About the fights tonite: I think Glover has his head on right and should get the W. OSP is no Jones or Davis, a decent striker who gasses. Johnson/Dariush should be a barnburner but you wouldn't know it from the panel on FS1. My god was Evans all over Johnson, both are lefties so watch the footwork. Brunson was smoking Romero before he got caught, I like Alvey but he's no Romero. I'm stacking Johnson and Nunes together in hoping one of these dogs hit and I double my money. Ray Borg has me pissed right now and I hate guys who miss weight, so disrespectful!!!!!!!!!! I played Hall ITD but he's so overrated and I wouldn't mind seeing Bamgbose knock his block off. Skipping Camozzi/Watson because they are both NOT UFC material and both should be cut. Ortiz/Gates should be entertaining. I just see Ortiz grinding this guy into little parts about 3 minutes into the 2nd round. I think I'm the only guy who likes Saenz, not sure why. I was on Kahai the last fight but like Gates to jump right back into it on short notice against wrestlers/ grinders makes me wonder. Ok guys let's bust up them books before the break.
$211.63 in action tonite. Now this number could go out depending on how Ortiz, Borg roll. Real fast I usually nickel, dime these Fight Night cards but I do like a few guys on here and thought why not go for it, I'm up for the year with a break coming!!!!!!!!!!! About the fights tonite: I think Glover has his head on right and should get the W. OSP is no Jones or Davis, a decent striker who gasses. Johnson/Dariush should be a barnburner but you wouldn't know it from the panel on FS1. My god was Evans all over Johnson, both are lefties so watch the footwork. Brunson was smoking Romero before he got caught, I like Alvey but he's no Romero. I'm stacking Johnson and Nunes together in hoping one of these dogs hit and I double my money. Ray Borg has me pissed right now and I hate guys who miss weight, so disrespectful!!!!!!!!!! I played Hall ITD but he's so overrated and I wouldn't mind seeing Bamgbose knock his block off. Skipping Camozzi/Watson because they are both NOT UFC material and both should be cut. Ortiz/Gates should be entertaining. I just see Ortiz grinding this guy into little parts about 3 minutes into the 2nd round. I think I'm the only guy who likes Saenz, not sure why. I was on Kahai the last fight but like Gates to jump right back into it on short notice against wrestlers/ grinders makes me wonder. Ok guys let's bust up them books before the break.