• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC fight night 69

    12 Next Last»
    Ferrari29
    whitebelt
    wiiooiiw
    MoneyShot
    QWDmeezee
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2154
    Posts: 39
    12 Next Last»
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2015 - 5:08 PM ET #1

    Hmmm, this looks like a nice weekend and take the boat to Put In Bay!!!! Don't think I'll be playing much and for sure won't have heavy action either.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hmmm, this looks like a nice weekend and take the boat to Put In Bay!!!! Don't think I'll be playing much and for sure won't have heavy action either.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2015 - 12:16 AM ET #2

    I'm seeing lots of submissions. Still doing the breakdown, but there's no UFC I won't watch. And if I'm watching, im betting :)
    Reply
    I'm seeing lots of submissions. Still doing the breakdown, but there's no UFC I won't watch. And if I'm watching, im betting :)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2015 - 12:33 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    I'm seeing lots of submissions. Still doing the breakdown, but there's no UFC I won't watch. And if I'm watching, im betting :)

    Word of warning, anytime these events start at funky times in the USA I struggle at, lol. Plus most fighters not from here are shytty wrestlers so I'm behind the 8 ball at that angle.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    I'm seeing lots of submissions. Still doing the breakdown, but there's no UFC I won't watch. And if I'm watching, im betting :)

    Word of warning, anytime these events start at funky times in the USA I struggle at, lol. Plus most fighters not from here are shytty wrestlers so I'm behind the 8 ball at that angle.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2015 - 12:40 AM ET #4

    So Whitebelt this a good card for you to pad them stats???? On a scale of 1 to 10 for your betting angles where you put this one???
    Reply
    So Whitebelt this a good card for you to pad them stats???? On a scale of 1 to 10 for your betting angles where you put this one???
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2015 - 10:56 AM ET #5

    I love the foreign cards in general cause Vegas tends to be clueless. This ones really tough though with so many unknowns. I'm seeing a few guys I like. Still running numbers and watch previous fights.
    Reply
    I love the foreign cards in general cause Vegas tends to be clueless. This ones really tough though with so many unknowns. I'm seeing a few guys I like. Still running numbers and watch previous fights.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2015 - 11:05 AM ET #6

    I put it low for angles so far, not seeing any obvious bad lines. I'd give it a 5 overall but there are a few dogs I'm liking.
    Reply
    I put it low for angles so far, not seeing any obvious bad lines. I'd give it a 5 overall but there are a few dogs I'm liking.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2015 - 4:10 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    I put it low for angles so far, not seeing any obvious bad lines. I'd give it a 5 overall but there are a few dogs I'm liking.


    Good stuff Whitebelt, it's a thin card.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    I put it low for angles so far, not seeing any obvious bad lines. I'd give it a 5 overall but there are a few dogs I'm liking.


    Good stuff Whitebelt, it's a thin card.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2015 - 7:19 PM ET #8

    Couple early leans, nothing set in stone. Joanna(inside the distance). Hein, Amirkhani(inside), Taisumov(inside), Omer/Allen(inside), Backstrom(inside), and Hallman in a close fight.
    Reply
    Couple early leans, nothing set in stone. Joanna(inside the distance). Hein, Amirkhani(inside), Taisumov(inside), Omer/Allen(inside), Backstrom(inside), and Hallman in a close fight.
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2015 - 11:28 PM ET #9

    I think siver sobotta and hein are near locks. Champ not worth the line still may add her in a 3 leg rr parlay with 4 options.  Almost scored big last minor event (which I kinda prefer) but fuckin meathead... Why'd he shoot?  
    Reply
    I think siver sobotta and hein are near locks. Champ not worth the line still may add her in a 3 leg rr parlay with 4 options.  Almost scored big last minor event (which I kinda prefer) but fuckin meathead... Why'd he shoot?  
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 12:08 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I think siver sobotta and hein are near locks. Champ not worth the line still may add her in a 3 leg rr parlay with 4 options.  Almost scored big last minor event (which I kinda prefer) but fuckin meathead... Why'd he shoot?  

    None of those 3 are locks. I'm not strong against any of those 3, but they are absolutely not locks. 

    Siver's only impressive win (to me) was against Charles Rosa, who himself is a younger fighter who hasn't fully matured. Every other notable name he's squared off against beat him: Conor McGregor, Cub Swanson, Donald Cerrone, Ross Pearson. None of his other wins were impressive. 

    Not saying Tatsuya Kawajiri is on the same level as those 4 guys, but he's no slouch. He's got a superior pro record (33-8 vs 22-10) and he's got much better striking defense. He also averages nearly 4 takedowns per fight. Siver doesn't have the takedown defense to keep the fight standing & he doesn't have the grappling chops of submission machine Kawajiri.

    Not sure why Sobotta is a lock. He's got 1 decision win in his UFC debut against Pawal Pawlak. Sobatta has very good BJJ. He's a black belt and has won numerous BJJ tournaments. However Steven Kennedy is also a BJJ black belt with BJJ titles of his own. He's also a black belt in Judo, and a black belt in Karate. Kennedy has a pro record of 22-6 to Sobotta's 14-4. Is it because he's making his UFC debut to the 1-fight-veteran? Hardly a "lock" in my book.

    Hein is the closest to a lock that you listed, but I still wouldn't call him that. Sajewski is making his UFC debut while Hein has a 1-1 UFC record. But Hein is 11-2 pro (10-1 when he entered the UFC) while Sajewski is 13-0. Hein beat Drew Dober and lost to James Vick. Vick looked good in his last fight, but Dober looked aweful in his quick loss. I'm not giving Hein that much credit. 

    Just playing Devil's Advocate over here....best of luck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I think siver sobotta and hein are near locks. Champ not worth the line still may add her in a 3 leg rr parlay with 4 options.  Almost scored big last minor event (which I kinda prefer) but fuckin meathead... Why'd he shoot?  

    None of those 3 are locks. I'm not strong against any of those 3, but they are absolutely not locks. 

    Siver's only impressive win (to me) was against Charles Rosa, who himself is a younger fighter who hasn't fully matured. Every other notable name he's squared off against beat him: Conor McGregor, Cub Swanson, Donald Cerrone, Ross Pearson. None of his other wins were impressive. 

    Not saying Tatsuya Kawajiri is on the same level as those 4 guys, but he's no slouch. He's got a superior pro record (33-8 vs 22-10) and he's got much better striking defense. He also averages nearly 4 takedowns per fight. Siver doesn't have the takedown defense to keep the fight standing & he doesn't have the grappling chops of submission machine Kawajiri.

    Not sure why Sobotta is a lock. He's got 1 decision win in his UFC debut against Pawal Pawlak. Sobatta has very good BJJ. He's a black belt and has won numerous BJJ tournaments. However Steven Kennedy is also a BJJ black belt with BJJ titles of his own. He's also a black belt in Judo, and a black belt in Karate. Kennedy has a pro record of 22-6 to Sobotta's 14-4. Is it because he's making his UFC debut to the 1-fight-veteran? Hardly a "lock" in my book.

    Hein is the closest to a lock that you listed, but I still wouldn't call him that. Sajewski is making his UFC debut while Hein has a 1-1 UFC record. But Hein is 11-2 pro (10-1 when he entered the UFC) while Sajewski is 13-0. Hein beat Drew Dober and lost to James Vick. Vick looked good in his last fight, but Dober looked aweful in his quick loss. I'm not giving Hein that much credit. 

    Just playing Devil's Advocate over here....best of luck.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 12:08 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I think siver sobotta and hein are near locks. Champ not worth the line still may add her in a 3 leg rr parlay with 4 options.  Almost scored big last minor event (which I kinda prefer) but fuckin meathead... Why'd he shoot?


    Only Rousey is a lock!!! Do I need to answer why Meathead shot???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I think siver sobotta and hein are near locks. Champ not worth the line still may add her in a 3 leg rr parlay with 4 options.  Almost scored big last minor event (which I kinda prefer) but fuckin meathead... Why'd he shoot?


    Only Rousey is a lock!!! Do I need to answer why Meathead shot???
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 12:53 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I think siver sobotta and hein are near locks. Champ not worth the line still may add her in a 3 leg rr parlay with 4 options.  Almost scored big last minor event (which I kinda prefer) but fuckin meathead... Why'd he shoot?  
    None of those 3 are locks. I'm not strong against any of those 3, but they are absolutely not locks. Siver's only impressive win (to me) was against Charles Rosa, who himself is a younger fighter who hasn't fully matured. Every other notable name he's squared off against beat him: Conor McGregor, Cub Swanson, Donald Cerrone, Ross Pearson. None of his other wins were impressive. Not saying Tatsuya Kawajiri is on the same level as those 4 guys, but he's no slouch. He's got a superior pro record (33-8 vs 22-10) and he's got much better striking defense. He also averages nearly 4 takedowns per fight. Siver doesn't have the takedown defense to keep the fight standing & he doesn't have the grappling chops of submission machine Kawajiri.Not sure why Sobotta is a lock. He's got 1 decision win in his UFC debut against Pawal Pawlak. Sobatta has very good BJJ. He's a black belt and has won numerous BJJ tournaments. However Steven Kennedy is also a BJJ black belt with BJJ titles of his own. He's also a black belt in Judo, and a black belt in Karate. Kennedy has a pro record of 22-6 to Sobotta's 14-4. Is it because he's making his UFC debut to the 1-fight-veteran? Hardly a "lock" in my book.Hein is the closest to a lock that you listed, but I still wouldn't call him that. Sajewski is making his UFC debut while Hein has a 1-1 UFC record. But Hein is 11-2 pro (10-1 when he entered the UFC) while Sajewski is 13-0. Hein beat Drew Dober and lost to James Vick. Vick looked good in his last fight, but Dober looked aweful in his quick loss. I'm not giving Hein that much credit. Just playing Devil's Advocate over here....best of luck.



    Yikes that "LOCK" word makes me wanna run!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I think siver sobotta and hein are near locks. Champ not worth the line still may add her in a 3 leg rr parlay with 4 options.  Almost scored big last minor event (which I kinda prefer) but fuckin meathead... Why'd he shoot?  
    None of those 3 are locks. I'm not strong against any of those 3, but they are absolutely not locks. Siver's only impressive win (to me) was against Charles Rosa, who himself is a younger fighter who hasn't fully matured. Every other notable name he's squared off against beat him: Conor McGregor, Cub Swanson, Donald Cerrone, Ross Pearson. None of his other wins were impressive. Not saying Tatsuya Kawajiri is on the same level as those 4 guys, but he's no slouch. He's got a superior pro record (33-8 vs 22-10) and he's got much better striking defense. He also averages nearly 4 takedowns per fight. Siver doesn't have the takedown defense to keep the fight standing & he doesn't have the grappling chops of submission machine Kawajiri.Not sure why Sobotta is a lock. He's got 1 decision win in his UFC debut against Pawal Pawlak. Sobatta has very good BJJ. He's a black belt and has won numerous BJJ tournaments. However Steven Kennedy is also a BJJ black belt with BJJ titles of his own. He's also a black belt in Judo, and a black belt in Karate. Kennedy has a pro record of 22-6 to Sobotta's 14-4. Is it because he's making his UFC debut to the 1-fight-veteran? Hardly a "lock" in my book.Hein is the closest to a lock that you listed, but I still wouldn't call him that. Sajewski is making his UFC debut while Hein has a 1-1 UFC record. But Hein is 11-2 pro (10-1 when he entered the UFC) while Sajewski is 13-0. Hein beat Drew Dober and lost to James Vick. Vick looked good in his last fight, but Dober looked aweful in his quick loss. I'm not giving Hein that much credit. Just playing Devil's Advocate over here....best of luck.



    Yikes that "LOCK" word makes me wanna run!!!!
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 2:34 PM ET #13

    Yes, lock is a dirty word around here isn't it.  I guess I shudda said relative to the lines on these I see lots of value.  Any pick can be argued against especially when I give zero reasons to backup.  
    On Siver/Kawajiri I see Siver as better of two aging fighters, he's fighting to a home crowd, and I swear McGregor's fists are lucky...people come back better after getting wupped by him.
    Speaking of which, can't wait until aldo smashes him.  I love that line.
    Reply
    Yes, lock is a dirty word around here isn't it.  I guess I shudda said relative to the lines on these I see lots of value.  Any pick can be argued against especially when I give zero reasons to backup.  
    On Siver/Kawajiri I see Siver as better of two aging fighters, he's fighting to a home crowd, and I swear McGregor's fists are lucky...people come back better after getting wupped by him.
    Speaking of which, can't wait until aldo smashes him.  I love that line.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 2:50 PM ET #14

    GL ill watch the fights but ill prob lay off this one. 
    Reply
    GL ill watch the fights but ill prob lay off this one. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 6:15 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:

    GL ill watch the fights but ill prob lay off this one.

    I'll be playing chicken stratch money Money!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyShot:

    GL ill watch the fights but ill prob lay off this one.

    I'll be playing chicken stratch money Money!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 6:19 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Yes, lock is a dirty word around here isn't it.  I guess I shudda said relative to the lines on these I see lots of value.  Any pick can be argued against especially when I give zero reasons to backup.  On Siver/Kawajiri I see Siver as better of two aging fighters, he's fighting to a home crowd, and I swear McGregor's fists are lucky...people come back better after getting wupped by him.Speaking of which, can't wait until aldo smashes him.  I love that line.



    If Siver let's this fight hit the canvas, he's in trouble. I'm not playing it, but good luck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Yes, lock is a dirty word around here isn't it.  I guess I shudda said relative to the lines on these I see lots of value.  Any pick can be argued against especially when I give zero reasons to backup.  On Siver/Kawajiri I see Siver as better of two aging fighters, he's fighting to a home crowd, and I swear McGregor's fists are lucky...people come back better after getting wupped by him.Speaking of which, can't wait until aldo smashes him.  I love that line.



    If Siver let's this fight hit the canvas, he's in trouble. I'm not playing it, but good luck.
     
    QWDmeezee
    QWDmeezee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 7:45 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Couple early leans, nothing set in stone. Joanna(inside the distance). Hein, Amirkhani(inside), Taisumov(inside), Omer/Allen(inside), Backstrom(inside), and Hallman in a close fight.

    hey buddy are you picking the under in each of these or are you picking the person noted to win inside the distance. my book only has ML plays up now so if you are saying Backstrom for example inside the distance I could play him on the ML since picking him to win inside the distnace isnt an option. but then you have omer/allen inside so im guessing that is an under bet whereas the other are the person listed to win as well as win inside the distance. thanks for claification. im new at this 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Couple early leans, nothing set in stone. Joanna(inside the distance). Hein, Amirkhani(inside), Taisumov(inside), Omer/Allen(inside), Backstrom(inside), and Hallman in a close fight.

    hey buddy are you picking the under in each of these or are you picking the person noted to win inside the distance. my book only has ML plays up now so if you are saying Backstrom for example inside the distance I could play him on the ML since picking him to win inside the distnace isnt an option. but then you have omer/allen inside so im guessing that is an under bet whereas the other are the person listed to win as well as win inside the distance. thanks for claification. im new at this 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 8:06 PM ET #18

    Hey Zee I can answer this better later after I get off work, my phone reception in here is awful.
    Reply
    Hey Zee I can answer this better later after I get off work, my phone reception in here is awful.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 11:23 PM ET #19

    OK Zee we will use Joanna as the example. She is minus 650 straight but inside the distance only minus 180. If you book doesn't give these lines I suggest going to 5dimes. Jim Gunn and I and maybe others bet there.
    Reply
    OK Zee we will use Joanna as the example. She is minus 650 straight but inside the distance only minus 180. If you book doesn't give these lines I suggest going to 5dimes. Jim Gunn and I and maybe others bet there.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2015 - 11:25 PM ET #20

    As far as the other plays Zee,I'll have my full card ready after weigh-ins.
    Reply
    As far as the other plays Zee,I'll have my full card ready after weigh-ins.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #21

    Ok guys nothing but small plays and a few props!!!!!!
    Jedrzejczyk inside the distance 1.80 gets me 1.
    Kawajiri(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Hein(-165) 1.65 gets me 1.
    Amirkhani(-225) 11.25 gets me 5.
    Amirkhani inside the distance 1 gets me 1.15.
    Taisumov(-170) 1.70 gets me 1.
    Taisumov inside the distance 1 gets me 2.50.
    Omer/Allen inside the distance 1 gets me 1.10.
    Backstrom(-210) 10.50 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Backstrom/Lahat fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Backstrom inside the distance 1.22 gets me 1.
    Hallman(-120) 1.20 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Sasaki/Lapilus fight 1 gets me 1.20.

    Reply
    Ok guys nothing but small plays and a few props!!!!!!
    Jedrzejczyk inside the distance 1.80 gets me 1.
    Kawajiri(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Hein(-165) 1.65 gets me 1.
    Amirkhani(-225) 11.25 gets me 5.
    Amirkhani inside the distance 1 gets me 1.15.
    Taisumov(-170) 1.70 gets me 1.
    Taisumov inside the distance 1 gets me 2.50.
    Omer/Allen inside the distance 1 gets me 1.10.
    Backstrom(-210) 10.50 gets me 5.
    Under 1.5 Backstrom/Lahat fight 1 gets me 1.10.
    Backstrom inside the distance 1.22 gets me 1.
    Hallman(-120) 1.20 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Sasaki/Lapilus fight 1 gets me 1.20.

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2015 - 5:03 PM ET #22

    So $41.17 in action, kinda surprised by this total. Gonna save Joanna minus the big chalk if I need her, past goofy events like this says I will, lol. Few quick notes before I hit the water: Penne is a small Strawweight IMO. Sometimes with new or not house hold names on the card it can result in boring behind fights OR great finishes,  hopefully whoever is watching it's the latter. Ok guys nothing to hang my hat on but I like to gamble, so we will see if we take a few pennies from the books this Saturday!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    So $41.17 in action, kinda surprised by this total. Gonna save Joanna minus the big chalk if I need her, past goofy events like this says I will, lol. Few quick notes before I hit the water: Penne is a small Strawweight IMO. Sometimes with new or not house hold names on the card it can result in boring behind fights OR great finishes,  hopefully whoever is watching it's the latter. Ok guys nothing to hang my hat on but I like to gamble, so we will see if we take a few pennies from the books this Saturday!!!!!!!!!
     
    QWDmeezee
    QWDmeezee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2015 - 5:55 PM ET #23

    thx again for the info and plays bud
    Reply
    thx again for the info and plays bud
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2015 - 7:00 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by QWDmeezee:

    thx again for the info and plays bud



    No problem Zee, that's why a few of us love betting this sport.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QWDmeezee:

    thx again for the info and plays bud



    No problem Zee, that's why a few of us love betting this sport.
     
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2015 - 8:19 PM ET #25

    Reply
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,446
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,620
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 116
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.