Last event: 0-6, -4.7u
2022 total: 26-43, +3.23u
Been a really rough stretch. Let's get back at it.
Font ML @-135 (3u)
GL this weekend my friend. The later rounds are going to be very interesting, Vera is a tough dude. Font's game plan vs Aldo was awful, and I think he wins that fight 70% of the time. If he didn't lose to Aldo, I think he'd be somewhere around -200 here
GL this weekend my friend. The later rounds are going to be very interesting, Vera is a tough dude. Font's game plan vs Aldo was awful, and I think he wins that fight 70% of the time. If he didn't lose to Aldo, I think he'd be somewhere around -200 here
Comes down to Font...GL to all!
Side note: Accidentally posted Fili vs Brito tracked as DOES go the distance on betmmatips.com..I'm trying to get this resolved, as I have the bet slip to prove that I had it as does NOT go the distance.
Comes down to Font...GL to all!
Side note: Accidentally posted Fili vs Brito tracked as DOES go the distance on betmmatips.com..I'm trying to get this resolved, as I have the bet slip to prove that I had it as does NOT go the distance.
Man, started the year with 10 straight winning events. Getting KILLED here lately. Feel like so many of these fights over the last couple of months could've/should've gone the other way, but that's MMA. Will update stats tomorrow, still positive on the year but been a brutal, brutal stretch
Need to put in some serious work and get back on the right track. Sorry for anyone who's been tailing![]()
Man, started the year with 10 straight winning events. Getting KILLED here lately. Feel like so many of these fights over the last couple of months could've/should've gone the other way, but that's MMA. Will update stats tomorrow, still positive on the year but been a brutal, brutal stretch
Need to put in some serious work and get back on the right track. Sorry for anyone who's been tailing![]()
