UFC Posted 2026: +1.55 Units (11-5-1)
Opening Card:
Ailin Perez ML -166 v Macy Chiasson Units 0.50 to win 0.30
![]()
@bense197969 ![]()
Adding:
Erik Silva ML +600 v Francis Marshall Units 0.20 to win 1.20
Felipe Bunes ML +255 v Edgar Chairez Units 0.20 to win 0.51
King Green ML +310 v Daniel Zellhuber Units 0.20 to win 0.62
@bense197969 ![]()
Adding:
Erik Silva ML +600 v Francis Marshall Units 0.20 to win 1.20
Felipe Bunes ML +255 v Edgar Chairez Units 0.20 to win 0.51
King Green ML +310 v Daniel Zellhuber Units 0.20 to win 0.62
I like Martinez and Moreno at the end of card. Most likely if I get killed on all these dogs I will come over the top on Martinez and Moreno but if I am in the money I will probably let it go.
Good Luck tonight! ![]()
I like Martinez and Moreno at the end of card. Most likely if I get killed on all these dogs I will come over the top on Martinez and Moreno but if I am in the money I will probably let it go.
Good Luck tonight! ![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
Yes!
Ailin Perez ML -166 v Macy Chiasson Units 0.50 to win 0.30
W+0.30
Erik Silva ML +600 v Francis Marshall Units 0.20 to win 1.20
L-0.20
Felipe Bunes ML +255 v Edgar Chairez Units 0.20 to win 0.51
L-0.20
King Green ML +310 v Daniel Zellhuber Units 0.20 to win 0.62
W+0.62
David Martinez ML -280 v Marlon Vera Units 0.38 to win 0.14
W+0.14
Day: +0.66 Units (3-2)
UFC Posted 2026: +2.21 Units (14-7-1)
@PUSSYGALORE333
Yes!
Ailin Perez ML -166 v Macy Chiasson Units 0.50 to win 0.30
W+0.30
Erik Silva ML +600 v Francis Marshall Units 0.20 to win 1.20
L-0.20
Felipe Bunes ML +255 v Edgar Chairez Units 0.20 to win 0.51
L-0.20
King Green ML +310 v Daniel Zellhuber Units 0.20 to win 0.62
W+0.62
David Martinez ML -280 v Marlon Vera Units 0.38 to win 0.14
W+0.14
Day: +0.66 Units (3-2)
UFC Posted 2026: +2.21 Units (14-7-1)
