UFC 389-270-11
2017 235-188-8
2018 78-37
UFC 389-270-11
2017 235-188-8
2018 78-37
UFC 389-270-11
2017 235-188-8
2018 78-37
Anderson total domination... Didn't expect a penn state wrestler to get taken down 10times.. yikes
Hopefully we can catch this upset! This Luan looks nasty? Why you leaning the other way? I haven't seen him fight.
Anderson total domination... Didn't expect a penn state wrestler to get taken down 10times.. yikes
Hopefully we can catch this upset! This Luan looks nasty? Why you leaning the other way? I haven't seen him fight.
Anderson total domination... Didn't expect a penn state wrestler to get taken down 10times.. yikes
Hopefully we can catch this upset! This Luan looks nasty? Why you leaning the other way? I haven't seen him fight.
Anderson total domination... Didn't expect a penn state wrestler to get taken down 10times.. yikes
Hopefully we can catch this upset! This Luan looks nasty? Why you leaning the other way? I haven't seen him fight.
