UFC 339-251-11
2017 235-188-8
2018 28-18
UFC 339-251-11
2017 235-188-8
2018 28-18
UFC 339-251-11
2017 235-188-8
2018 28-18
Unbelievable run tonight SC, you missed only 1?!?! This was the first time I've bet on UFC and followed you on the last 3 fights, you really bailed me out tonight ![]()
Unbelievable run tonight SC, you missed only 1?!?! This was the first time I've bet on UFC and followed you on the last 3 fights, you really bailed me out tonight ![]()
Early Prelims
Early Prelims
Unbelievable run tonight SC, you missed only 1?!?! This was the first time I've bet on UFC and followed you on the last 3 fights, you really bailed me out tonight ![]()
Unbelievable run tonight SC, you missed only 1?!?! This was the first time I've bet on UFC and followed you on the last 3 fights, you really bailed me out tonight ![]()
