Posted:
#1
UFC Record 4-0
Lucie Pudilova -140 I think she's more experienced than Kim. Pudilova did well against Lina Lansberg and she fought Cyborg to a second round. MMA Math I know lol.
Bruce LeeRoy -310 He's fighting a short notice debut pillow puncher...I think Alex wins by submission.
Dos Anjos -260 I think his leg kicks will win him this fight by Dec
Dong Hyun Kim +250 Kim has faced better opposition and I think his value is worth it.
Arlovski +185 I think people are forgetting that Arlovski's last opponents were monsters. Stipe is the champ, Overeem title challenger, Ngannou future champ. Josh Barnett Roider. I got Arlovski by KNockout
Holm - 600 She is a forsuresi parlay material.
Lucie Pudilova -140 I think she's more experienced than Kim. Pudilova did well against Lina Lansberg and she fought Cyborg to a second round. MMA Math I know lol.
Bruce LeeRoy -310 He's fighting a short notice debut pillow puncher...I think Alex wins by submission.
Dos Anjos -260 I think his leg kicks will win him this fight by Dec
Dong Hyun Kim +250 Kim has faced better opposition and I think his value is worth it.
Arlovski +185 I think people are forgetting that Arlovski's last opponents were monsters. Stipe is the champ, Overeem title challenger, Ngannou future champ. Josh Barnett Roider. I got Arlovski by KNockout
Holm - 600 She is a forsuresi parlay material.
