Hey Cash homie!!! Do you play these all for the same amount$$$
thanks for the picks
ianduncs, the picks for each fight on the card are posted, and how you play them is up to you. I always suggest playing heavy favorites (that you like) in a parlay for better value, but always tread lightly with the heavy favorites as anything can happen in a fight. Always look for value. Hope this helps in some way, cheers and BOL.
Quote Originally Posted by ianduncs:
Hey Cash homie!!! Do you play these all for the same amount$$$
thanks for the picks
ianduncs, the picks for each fight on the card are posted, and how you play them is up to you. I always suggest playing heavy favorites (that you like) in a parlay for better value, but always tread lightly with the heavy favorites as anything can happen in a fight. Always look for value. Hope this helps in some way, cheers and BOL.
Yep, rare card where I personally didn't like any dogs except Thibault Gouti over Dong Hyun Kim, and Gouti was pulled from the bout "on the advise of physicians." Good luck dallasm
Quote Originally Posted by dallasm:
All favorites
Yep, rare card where I personally didn't like any dogs except Thibault Gouti over Dong Hyun Kim, and Gouti was pulled from the bout "on the advise of physicians." Good luck dallasm