I had him in all my parlays besides a couple and such a disappointing performance. He barely got punched and got knocked out. But keep killing these cards. I've been tailing the last couple cards along with my own picks but finally wanted to give you the recognition. Keep killing It brotha ??
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:
Cirkunov another overhyped bum
Disappointing performance
I had him in all my parlays besides a couple and such a disappointing performance. He barely got punched and got knocked out. But keep killing these cards. I've been tailing the last couple cards along with my own picks but finally wanted to give you the recognition. Keep killing It brotha ??
Disappointing performance I had him in all my parlays besides a couple and such a disappointing performance. He barely got punched and got knocked out. But keep killing these cards. I've been tailing the last couple cards along with my own picks but finally wanted to give you the recognition. Keep killing It brotha ??
Thanks mitch , let's keep it rolling
Quote Originally Posted by mitchspicks:
Disappointing performance I had him in all my parlays besides a couple and such a disappointing performance. He barely got punched and got knocked out. But keep killing these cards. I've been tailing the last couple cards along with my own picks but finally wanted to give you the recognition. Keep killing It brotha ??
Disappointing performanceI had him in all my parlays besides a couple and such a disappointing performance.He barely got punched and got knocked out. But keep killing these cards. I've been tailing the last couple cards along with my own picks but finally wanted to give you the recognition. Keep killing It brotha ??
Thanks mitch , let's keep it rolling
Did my studying for some fights just wanna see what ways you're leaning for the fights tonight. Kill it like always my man and like you said let's keep rolling ??????
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
Quote Originally Posted by mitchspicks:
Disappointing performanceI had him in all my parlays besides a couple and such a disappointing performance.He barely got punched and got knocked out. But keep killing these cards. I've been tailing the last couple cards along with my own picks but finally wanted to give you the recognition. Keep killing It brotha ??
Thanks mitch , let's keep it rolling
Did my studying for some fights just wanna see what ways you're leaning for the fights tonight. Kill it like always my man and like you said let's keep rolling ??????