Posted:
#1
Starting from the bottom...
Rani Yahya, got him at -160 but has since moved to -180
Paulo H. Costa -265
Rani Yahya, got him at -160 but has since moved to -180
Staying away from the jason vs kennedy fight
Prazares - 245
Moraes -235 (Ramos doesn't have much to lose but I will still say Moraes wins by decision or submission)
I like Trinaldo at +140
Fight of the night will be Means vs Oliveira (I am leaning Means but honestly, I might stay away from this bloodbath it should be)
Correia vs. Reneau (leaning Reneau but Correia could very well win, staying away)
Jussier Formiga -105 now and started as a favorite and is now the underdog, if formiga can get a hold of borg its all formiga but if borg has improved on his striking, he can very well outstrike him.
Edson Barboza -170 (tough fight for him but i think he will edge out the W)
I am leaning Shogun at -140 but age is the main factor her, a young shogun would destroy villante. But I am still going to go with Shogun by KO in late round 2.
Another aging great as Vitor takes on Gastelum. I will have to lean towards the younger american but Vitor can obviously end a fight with one punch. I am going to say Vitor takes it into the late 2nd round and it ends there with Gastelum winning by ground and pound. Even though I will be rooting for no roids Vitor. I do like the over 1.5 rounds in this fight which is around +140 in a 5 round fight, i do think it will end early but hopefully in the latter part of the 2nd round, maybe vitor can even survive until the 3rd. Small play on that because it can also end in the first with one punch.
As it gets closer to fight night, I will submit my actual picks and parlays. Good luck to everyone.
