Well after losing all 3 cards during my birthday week, I'm back after a week off to regroup with your UFC winners. I realize I probably have zero followers, but that won't stop me from continuing to post and track my picks for the remainder of the year. Fade me, tail me, I don't really care as long as we all get back to making money and it starts this Saturday! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Gutierrez 1.1->1
Smolka 1->2.3
Royval 1->1.45
Hill 2.6->2
Rodriguez*
Chookagian 1->1.2
Dern*
Roberts* 5.4->2
Carlyle 1+1.25
Sakai 1.1->1
Woodley 3.5->2
*I'm parlaying Rodriguez (-325), Dern (-400), and Roberts (-270) 2.5->3.1
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
56-59-1, -24.85 units through 11 events
Well after losing all 3 cards during my birthday week, I'm back after a week off to regroup with your UFC winners. I realize I probably have zero followers, but that won't stop me from continuing to post and track my picks for the remainder of the year. Fade me, tail me, I don't really care as long as we all get back to making money and it starts this Saturday! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Gutierrez 1.1->1
Smolka 1->2.3
Royval 1->1.45
Hill 2.6->2
Rodriguez*
Chookagian 1->1.2
Dern*
Roberts* 5.4->2
Carlyle 1+1.25
Sakai 1.1->1
Woodley 3.5->2
*I'm parlaying Rodriguez (-325), Dern (-400), and Roberts (-270) 2.5->3.1