Much better card on paper this week, but last week's start to the card was unreal! 3 first round finishes in under a minute. I almost guarantee that won't happen this week, but still should be an exciting night of fights! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Rohskopf 1.9->1
Modafferi 1.15->1
Camacho*
Robertson 2.3->2
Piechota 1->1.05
Van Buren 2->1
Guida 1->2.1
Roberts* 5.2->2
Good 1->1.1
Pennington 1.8->1
Emmett 2->2.7
Blaydes*
*I'm parlaying Camacho (-330), Roberts (-260), and Blaydes (-385) 2->2.55
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
75-71, -17.65 units through 14 events
Much better card on paper this week, but last week's start to the card was unreal! 3 first round finishes in under a minute. I almost guarantee that won't happen this week, but still should be an exciting night of fights! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Rohskopf 1.9->1
Modafferi 1.15->1
Camacho*
Robertson 2.3->2
Piechota 1->1.05
Van Buren 2->1
Guida 1->2.1
Roberts* 5.2->2
Good 1->1.1
Pennington 1.8->1
Emmett 2->2.7
Blaydes*
*I'm parlaying Camacho (-330), Roberts (-260), and Blaydes (-385) 2->2.55