I didn’t have time to update my record from last week but assume it’s still bad. I’m pumped for a 15-fight card, and one of my favorite fighters is headlining! I love Till at Middleweight, and believe after a win tonight he’ll be 1 win over Cannonier away from a title shot. As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Wood*
Stolze 1->3.6
Kianzad 1.5->1
Pessoa 1->2.3
Grundy 1->1.7
Aspinall* 5->2
Dalby 2.7->1
Herbert 2->2.3
McKee 1->7.5
Oliveira 1.6->1
Craig 1.2->1
Rodriguez 3.5->2
Guatafsson*
Rua 1.7->1
Till 2->2.3
*I’m parlaying Wood (-550), Aspinall (-250), and Guatafsson (-330) 2->2.3
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I didn’t have time to update my record from last week but assume it’s still bad. I’m pumped for a 15-fight card, and one of my favorite fighters is headlining! I love Till at Middleweight, and believe after a win tonight he’ll be 1 win over Cannonier away from a title shot. As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Wood*
Stolze 1->3.6
Kianzad 1.5->1
Pessoa 1->2.3
Grundy 1->1.7
Aspinall* 5->2
Dalby 2.7->1
Herbert 2->2.3
McKee 1->7.5
Oliveira 1.6->1
Craig 1.2->1
Rodriguez 3.5->2
Guatafsson*
Rua 1.7->1
Till 2->2.3
*I’m parlaying Wood (-550), Aspinall (-250), and Guatafsson (-330) 2->2.3