Does anyone here play ufc fantasy on draftkings? I got a 25 dollar ticket for this weekends tourney and was wanting some help with it thanks. First place is for a million so any help would helpful.
Ufc Fantasy?
Views: 218
Posts: 4
Posted:
#2
I do, I love playing every week with my buddies in free contests. Helps keep interest in fights aside from gambling on them.
My lineup this week is: Hooper, Meerschaert, Menifield, O'Malley, Pitolo, and Sandhagen.
GL!![]()
I do, I love playing every week with my buddies in free contests. Helps keep interest in fights aside from gambling on them.
My lineup this week is: Hooper, Meerschaert, Menifield, O'Malley, Pitolo, and Sandhagen.
GL!![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,141
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,167
- PART DEUX 266
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,609
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,055
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,932
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Tuesday 3,379
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 429
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
