Tom Breeze -160 $8000 = $5000
PARLAY
Breeze -160
Simon -500
Schnell +105
$5000 = $14,987.50 winnawinna chicken dinnaaaaaaa!!!!
Matt Shnell +105 $15,000 =$15,750
Michael Chiesa +120 $10,000 = $12,000
vinicius moreira-110 $15,000 = $13,636.36
Breese ugh
Yes Bjorn I Know Thanks champ good luck to you
Matt Shnell +105 $15,000 =$15,750
Michael Chiesa +120 $10,000 = $12,000
vinicius moreira-110 $15,000 = $13,636.36
Breese ugh
Yes Bjorn I Know Thanks champ good luck to you
@JohnnyProfits
commercial an residential real estate/ entrepreneur/high stakes cash poker player/gambler ??
Yeah that judge in the schnell fight I think he's a paint huffer ??
Kinda like warley alves to upset only thing is the layoff concerns see what happens in the Moreira fight
@JohnnyProfits
commercial an residential real estate/ entrepreneur/high stakes cash poker player/gambler ??
Yeah that judge in the schnell fight I think he's a paint huffer ??
Kinda like warley alves to upset only thing is the layoff concerns see what happens in the Moreira fight
