Last Event: 3-5, -0.75u
2022 total: 21-19, +14.57u
Glad I can make threads again lol, thanks for fixing that Covers team.
Will have some picks here shortly. GL to all!
Last Event: 3-5, -0.75u
2022 total: 21-19, +14.57u
Glad I can make threads again lol, thanks for fixing that Covers team.
Will have some picks here shortly. GL to all!
Last Event: 3-5, -0.75u
2022 total: 21-19, +14.57u
Glad I can make threads again lol, thanks for fixing that Covers team.
Will have some picks here shortly. GL to all!
Gutierrez ML +120 (.5u)
Askarov by dec -115 (.5u)
Brown ML @ -108 (.5u)
Grasso/Latifi parlay @ -101 (.5u)
Maia ML @ +375 (.3u) **** I would take Fiorot 90% of the time in this fight...however, she looked off at the weigh ins (leg injury?)
Rosa by sub +480 (.1u), sub rd 3 +2200 (.1u)
Gutierrez ML +120 (.5u)
Askarov by dec -115 (.5u)
Brown ML @ -108 (.5u)
Grasso/Latifi parlay @ -101 (.5u)
Maia ML @ +375 (.3u) **** I would take Fiorot 90% of the time in this fight...however, she looked off at the weigh ins (leg injury?)
Rosa by sub +480 (.1u), sub rd 3 +2200 (.1u)
I nearly took Askarov by sub +360. I like Kai a lot too, I just think Askarov is going to control this fight on the ground.
I nearly took Askarov by sub +360. I like Kai a lot too, I just think Askarov is going to control this fight on the ground.
@The_Fist
That's my prediction, Askarov knows the only likely way he loses is when this fight is standing, so he'll get it down. The rare reverse line movement in a ufc line on this one too as Kai got the early money and then Askarov was hammered back up, that type of movement screams Askarov is winning this fight. I just cant lay that juice.
@The_Fist
That's my prediction, Askarov knows the only likely way he loses is when this fight is standing, so he'll get it down. The rare reverse line movement in a ufc line on this one too as Kai got the early money and then Askarov was hammered back up, that type of movement screams Askarov is winning this fight. I just cant lay that juice.
100%, ML is crazy right now. Kai is damn good.
100%, ML is crazy right now. Kai is damn good.
Event results:2-5 , -0.71u
2022 Total: 23-24, +13.86u
Honestly, I thought Brown and Askarov both won. However, they were very close fights, and I have no problem with either decision.
Event results:2-5 , -0.71u
2022 Total: 23-24, +13.86u
Honestly, I thought Brown and Askarov both won. However, they were very close fights, and I have no problem with either decision.
