Battle is the hometown dog. I lean this fight to go to decision but do like Battle’s chances in that. I have a personal play small on Battle ML -105 and O2.5 rounds parlay but I do like a play on the ML. Both guys are tough and I do think they leave it to the judges. Since i’m at the event i’m gonna ride with the hometown guy in Battle but BOL either way
Hail State
@DialedCaper7
Battle is the hometown dog. I lean this fight to go to decision but do like Battle’s chances in that. I have a personal play small on Battle ML -105 and O2.5 rounds parlay but I do like a play on the ML. Both guys are tough and I do think they leave it to the judges. Since i’m at the event i’m gonna ride with the hometown guy in Battle but BOL either way