+14.1 units posted in MMA
Jumping on this early! Love this spot,price,and matchup....
Da Bronx +140 (3.5 units)
Buying out of Da Bronx. Sounds like I’m being paranoid,but I hate this much line movement medium dog to small favorite...
watch your underwear’s (Teymur) +112 3.5 units
Buying out of Da Bronx. Sounds like I’m being paranoid,but I hate this much line movement medium dog to small favorite...
watch your underwear’s (Teymur) +112 3.5 units
Eagles cousin tap tap +1280 (0.25 units)
Alves +176 (1.25 units)
Aldo TKO +676 (0.5 units)
Parlay...Alves/Borella +580 (0.5 units)
Parlay...Alves/Botella/Lyman/Aldo/Albini
Watch your underwear’s 142-1 (0.15 units)
Eagles cousin tap tap +1280 (0.25 units)
Alves +176 (1.25 units)
Aldo TKO +676 (0.5 units)
Parlay...Alves/Borella +580 (0.5 units)
Parlay...Alves/Botella/Lyman/Aldo/Albini
Watch your underwear’s 142-1 (0.15 units)
Card is actually in 6 weeks haha +120 all day! Locked n loaded! Gunni stylistically is the worst matchup for Rocky. Gunni is one of my personal favorites. Watched him for a long long time. Pumped for this one!
Card is actually in 6 weeks haha +120 all day! Locked n loaded! Gunni stylistically is the worst matchup for Rocky. Gunni is one of my personal favorites. Watched him for a long long time. Pumped for this one!
