I have to say I'm kind of shocked that UFC Brasilia is still going to take place (as of now, 4:30 on Friday). I'm not complaining in the least; it's one of the only things out there to bet on and thankfully I'm here with your winners! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Malecki 1->1.4
Dvorak 2.1->2
Bueno Silva 1.4->1
Yahya 1->1.6
Kunchenko 1->1
Ribas*
Moreno 1->1.3
Trinaldo 3.2->2
Walker* 3->2
Moicano*
Burns 1.8->1
Oliveira 1->1.3
*I'm parlaying Ribas (-330), Walker (-150), and Moicano (-350) 1.4->2.5
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
5-5 -6.7 units; 41-34 -2.85 through 7 events
I have to say I'm kind of shocked that UFC Brasilia is still going to take place (as of now, 4:30 on Friday). I'm not complaining in the least; it's one of the only things out there to bet on and thankfully I'm here with your winners! As always, best bets are 2+ units:
Malecki 1->1.4
Dvorak 2.1->2
Bueno Silva 1.4->1
Yahya 1->1.6
Kunchenko 1->1
Ribas*
Moreno 1->1.3
Trinaldo 3.2->2
Walker* 3->2
Moicano*
Burns 1.8->1
Oliveira 1->1.3
*I'm parlaying Ribas (-330), Walker (-150), and Moicano (-350) 1.4->2.5
You got a lot riding on walker. I worried Krylov. I’m not sure walkers free styling kinda unorthodox striking will work against the class of the division.
u think the lack of a crowd will help the non Brazilians at all?
You got a lot riding on walker. I worried Krylov. I’m not sure walkers free styling kinda unorthodox striking will work against the class of the division.
u think the lack of a crowd will help the non Brazilians at all?
Well, the Walker/Krylov fight stung the most, as it was an 8.9 unit swing on what could have been an extremely profitable card! It sure was weird to have an empty arena, although I'm not quite sure how much that factored in any fight.
It sucks we have to wait at least a month for the next card, but that's just being selfish. I hope everyone and their families out there stay safe, that's what really matters!
See you guys next month!
Well, the Walker/Krylov fight stung the most, as it was an 8.9 unit swing on what could have been an extremely profitable card! It sure was weird to have an empty arena, although I'm not quite sure how much that factored in any fight.
It sucks we have to wait at least a month for the next card, but that's just being selfish. I hope everyone and their families out there stay safe, that's what really matters!