These look nice to me.. I can't get to the window on Herbert Burns for some reason. I guess I would need a bigger price to consider that. The only other play I don't care for is Luque @-125, because I think the fight is super close, and this could be a big chance for a huge Buckley win. He should be very difficult to submit, and I think if the fight ends by KO then it's more likely Joaquin lands a big shot.
I do believe that Luque also has a chance to win by KO, decision, and submission. So more paths for Luque, which is typically where I'd rather be.. I just felt this could be the exception to that rule. Luque's grandfather will be in the crowd watching him fight for the first time ever which is an interesting motivating factor imo.
These look nice to me.. I can't get to the window on Herbert Burns for some reason. I guess I would need a bigger price to consider that. The only other play I don't care for is Luque @-125, because I think the fight is super close, and this could be a big chance for a huge Buckley win. He should be very difficult to submit, and I think if the fight ends by KO then it's more likely Joaquin lands a big shot.
I do believe that Luque also has a chance to win by KO, decision, and submission. So more paths for Luque, which is typically where I'd rather be.. I just felt this could be the exception to that rule. Luque's grandfather will be in the crowd watching him fight for the first time ever which is an interesting motivating factor imo.
the Burns one is a definite small flyer but I agree. Luque is a smaller play as well, barring his chin giving way I see him coming out victorious. Valid points though! I did not know about Luque's grandfather being there
Hail State
@Professor1258
the Burns one is a definite small flyer but I agree. Luque is a smaller play as well, barring his chin giving way I see him coming out victorious. Valid points though! I did not know about Luque's grandfather being there