UFC Posted 2026: -4.14 Units (55-44-2)
UFC Card:
Ramiz Brahimaj ML -130 v Magny Units 1.30 to win 1.00
I wanted to get this in early because it keeps climbing.
![]()
UFC Posted 2026: -4.14 Units (55-44-2)
UFC Card:
Ramiz Brahimaj ML -130 v Magny Units 1.30 to win 1.00
I wanted to get this in early because it keeps climbing.
![]()
UFC Posted 2026: -4.14 Units (55-44-2)
UFC Card:
Ramiz Brahimaj ML -130 v Magny Units 1.30 to win 1.00
I wanted to get this in early because it keeps climbing.
![]()
Updated Card:
Ramiz Brahimaj ML -130 v Magny Units 1.30 to win 1.00
PARLAY: Orolbai ML & Alvarez ML -233 Units 2.33 to win 1.00
Joel Alvarez ML -305 v Njokuani Units 3.05 to win 1.00
Updated Card:
Ramiz Brahimaj ML -130 v Magny Units 1.30 to win 1.00
PARLAY: Orolbai ML & Alvarez ML -233 Units 2.33 to win 1.00
Joel Alvarez ML -305 v Njokuani Units 3.05 to win 1.00
I agree with all of 'em. Really like Brahimaj at that price. Orolbai is a fun fighter to watch. Hes gonna destroy Wells. Alvarez has pretty much pieced up everybody that has ever stood up with him, and Njokuani doesnt wrestle, so gotta figure Alvarez wins that.
I agree with all of 'em. Really like Brahimaj at that price. Orolbai is a fun fighter to watch. Hes gonna destroy Wells. Alvarez has pretty much pieced up everybody that has ever stood up with him, and Njokuani doesnt wrestle, so gotta figure Alvarez wins that.
@bense197969 ![]()
Looking at Gore ML but haven't been able to pull trigger.
Depending on how early fights go I might do 1/2 unit each on underdogs in Main events and try to get 1 upset.
@bense197969 ![]()
Looking at Gore ML but haven't been able to pull trigger.
Depending on how early fights go I might do 1/2 unit each on underdogs in Main events and try to get 1 upset.
@Japples
Im big on Luque
I do agree the underdogs in the title fights are worth a small bet at their prices. Initially I thought Islam runs through Garry, but the last few days Garry has grown on me. If he can just keep thr fight standing for 15 of the 25 minutes, I think he can eek out a decision.
@Japples
Im big on Luque
I do agree the underdogs in the title fights are worth a small bet at their prices. Initially I thought Islam runs through Garry, but the last few days Garry has grown on me. If he can just keep thr fight standing for 15 of the 25 minutes, I think he can eek out a decision.
This line is up to -145 now. I shoulda locked this im earlier. You feeling really good bout this one?
This line is up to -145 now. I shoulda locked this im earlier. You feeling really good bout this one?
Adding:
Tresean Gore ML -115 v Luque Units 1.15 to win 1.00
Gillian Robertson ML +164 v Dern Units 0.50 to win 0.82
Ian Machado Garry ML v Makhachev +270 Units 0.50 to win 1.35
Adding:
Tresean Gore ML -115 v Luque Units 1.15 to win 1.00
Gillian Robertson ML +164 v Dern Units 0.50 to win 0.82
Ian Machado Garry ML v Makhachev +270 Units 0.50 to win 1.35
Ramiz Brahimaj ML -130 v Magny Units 1.30 to win 1.00
L-1.30
PARLAY: Orolbai ML & Alvarez ML -233 Units 2.33 to win 1.00
L-2.33
Joel Alvarez ML -305 v Njokuani Units 3.05 to win 1.00
L-3.05
Tresean Gore ML -115 v Luque Units 1.15 to win 1.00
W+1.00
Gillian Robertson ML +164 v Dern Units 0.50 to win 0.82
L-0.50
Ian Machado Garry ML v Makhachev +270 Units 0.50 to win 1.35
L-0.50
Day: -6.68 Units (1-5)
UFC Posted 2026: -10.82 Units (56-50-2)
Ramiz Brahimaj ML -130 v Magny Units 1.30 to win 1.00
L-1.30
PARLAY: Orolbai ML & Alvarez ML -233 Units 2.33 to win 1.00
L-2.33
Joel Alvarez ML -305 v Njokuani Units 3.05 to win 1.00
L-3.05
Tresean Gore ML -115 v Luque Units 1.15 to win 1.00
W+1.00
Gillian Robertson ML +164 v Dern Units 0.50 to win 0.82
L-0.50
Ian Machado Garry ML v Makhachev +270 Units 0.50 to win 1.35
L-0.50
Day: -6.68 Units (1-5)
UFC Posted 2026: -10.82 Units (56-50-2)
